Limelight Forums

Full Version: Have a few queries...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does every car have the Evo City Radio and if so, how do you turn it on?

I see people typing in this yellow text with their radio and requests but when I use /request or /pradio it always comes out in white text, I want it to come out in yellow

Also I tried to buy the dodge charger interceptor but it says something about membership peak, I really need help
(Dec 5, 2017, 10:47 PM)V1VZZ Wrote: [ -> ]Does every car have the Evo City Radio and if so, how do you turn it on?

/evoradio on /evoradio off /evoradio settings [Im not 100% sure if the radio is still working.  ]

I see people typing in this yellow text with their radio and requests but when I use /request or /pradio it always comes out in white text, I want it to come out in yellow

Its not customizable.

Also I tried to buy the dodge charger interceptor but it says something about membership peak, I really need help

Heres our membership area take a look https://limelightgaming.net/services/membership/
Dodge chargers are a £15 donation.

[*]The Dodge Charger requires an active £15-membership to be bought and used.
[*]Every car does have EvoRadio but due to it being broken recently it currently isn't streaming any music, the command is /evoradio on/off/settings.
[*]Finally, the colour of the text in the chatbox it hard-coded into the gamemode files I believe so there's physically no way for you to change it yourself.
But what is the command for the text that says "(Radio)" at the front of it?
/radio

Take a look at this
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-12262.html
This is a guide to chat commands, Console Gestures and Wildcards.
, have all your queries been answered?
[attachment=388](See attachment) Whenever I use the /radio command this is how the text comes up in the chatbox however when other people use the command /radio, their sentences start with "(Radio)" so I'm confused.
Its supposed to say (RADIO) Before there message to show its being said in the radio
(Dec 6, 2017, 08:25 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]Its supposed to say (RADIO) Before there message to show its being said in the radio
That's the problem, when I use the /radio command it only says "Wilson Peters radioed in" instead of saying "(RADIO)" and the message.
It will say (Radio) to others just not you, only says blah blah radios in for the person sending the radio message
(Dec 6, 2017, 08:44 PM)V1VZZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 6, 2017, 08:25 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]Its supposed to say (RADIO) Before there message to show its being said in the radio
That's the problem, when I use the /radio command it only says "Wilson Peters radioed in" instead of saying "(RADIO)" and the message.

So this (RADIO)" and the message. is what you get when someone else radio in
, that message you're seeing only appears in the local vicinity of where you are. The (RADIO) message appears to everyone who isn't in that vicinity and therefore shows as (RADIO) for all government officials that are out of the radius.
(Dec 6, 2017, 08:46 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]It will say (Radio) to others just not you, only says blah blah radios in for the person sending the radio message
Thx
(Dec 6, 2017, 08:46 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]So this (RADIO)" and the message. is what you get when someone else radio in

Yes
(Dec 6, 2017, 09:51 PM)_Cole Wrote: [ -> ], that message you're seeing only appears in the local vicinity of where you are. The (RADIO) message appears to everyone who isn't in that vicinity and therefore shows as (RADIO) for all government officials that are out of the radius.
Thx
Pages: 1 2