Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report on rafaelke2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
Code:
Name of Player: rafaelke2017
In Character name: Marcelo Bullington

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:245692157

Server: Limelight CityRP 2 Rockford City

Time: 9:13pm

Collected my car and was driving back to the Town hall (I was President at the time) The person in
question pulled me over in a stolen police vehicle, proceeded to tell me to get out of the vehicle.
However before i could do so, they shot me with a revolver. Their role at the time was Thug, and
i'm not sure if they had a valid reason to steal a police vehicle, let alone kill the president.

Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079574121/screenshot/860614950114524920
Logs should also show the death.
Thank you for your player-report, gligly.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
-Involved- I was behind Gligly in a different vehicle with there being no SSA, I was just about to come up close behind Glig when pulled a gun and told Glig to exit the vehicle giving him as little time as possible to do so. There was 0 reason(s) for him to kill the president, let alone steal a police vehicle.
Upon further investigation, it seems that the accused had killed a total of 6 people relating to that incident.

Accused has 24 hours to respond to the allegations made against him.
Player report approved.

Player will be given a day and a half's suspension plus a two hour Weapons blacklist for RDM on a wide scale.

Thanks for the report,

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team