Limelight Forums

Full Version: [DUPES] Snowman Creations UPDATED 12/5/2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Snowman Creations has branched out into Rockford City, just in time for the holiday season.  All snowmen created will be of the highest quality and detail that I can provide.  They are built free-hand, with as few uses from the toolgun as possible.

Premade snowmen are priced at $5,000.
Custom snowmen are priced at $10,000.
Custom snowmen are not paid for until after the snowman has been created and approved of by the buyer.  They will not be redistributed to anyone except the original buyer.  Custom snowmen will be put on display from time to time.

Disclaimer: All snowmen are sold "as is," meaning that if a future update alters the creation, I am not OBLIGATED to repair it.  That being said, I will try to repair them where possible.

Some of the dupes are not saving the colors applied.  The color tool on the hat will only effect the blue band of the hat.

Premade Snowmen:

Psycho Snow (Must be placed frozen WITH constraints.  The doll will need to be unwelded after placement. Reason: Elastic) # Sold: 1
Pothead Snow #Sold: 1
AWP Sniper Snow : #Sold: 1
Machinegun Snow
Cook Snow : #Sold: 1
Hooker Snow
Pimp Snow
Terminator Snow (Termin gets a free copy as this was a a gift, still for sale as it was not custom ordered)
Make-it-rain Snow (Fultz gets a free copy as this was a gift, still for sale as it was not a custom order) #Sold: 1
Officer Snow
Snowman  Scenes: The price of scenes will vary, each price will be listed

Snipe Show ($7,500)
Propminge Snow Scene (Prototype, not ready for sale)
More snowmen will be created when I have the time and inspiration to do so.
These look pretty good, good job!
The old memories are slowly coming back to me, old man. I approve.
I want the machine gun snowman plz Smile
That is too easy to manage. I'll require $5,000 for your order before I perform a transfer of the dupe.
Ok, ill hit you up when i see you ingame
Those are pretty funny Big Grin bought 3 yesterday
nice idea - you should get yourselve one of those stores at cosmos st. and open up an actuall business with that whered you do such things as shipping etc. and even have display of all the modells
I tend to use 190 Main Street. I have had a shop open plenty of times now, rotating the display, even working where I could be watched by people walking by. I don't do the "shipping" aspect, as it creates issues when moving them while they are together. People can come in, pay, dupe, test the dupe, then leave. I even put up a sign that names the shop, the prices for prebuilts, custom orders, scenes, and that custom orders are not for resale.

My issue recently is that trolls have been coming in and destroying the heads of the snowmen, while claiming that it's "RP." I'd post PRs about it, but it would be a large waste of my time and hard drive space just to watch them lie in the courthouse and try to get away with it, or even have people like , who accuses me of "being a snitch" when I report rule violations. Sadly, this store isn't likely to continue very much longer if such activity continues. I've come to expect that the users here would rather be toxic then to enjoy the game.
Who are you?
I'm the guy that had to use @ to have a staff member ask you to stop harassing me after you repeatedly accused me of CDMing the president, when I didn't even have a car out, nor had been inside a car within an hour of the time you ran up claiming that "I saw you CDM him, I have it on video, I could post it but i'm not a snitch." Repeatedly. You also tried to claim that it was an in character conversation, even though posting a video in a PR over CDM is most definitely not an in-character situation.

You can deny it, if you want. I still know you're toxic.
Toxic, yes sure dude
No staff told me to stop doing anything
LoL, K. Denial is a stinky cologne. Can't wait to make to make this next snowman. Server crashing snow.