Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]6329[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()

Server: Main server1

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]D/C to avoid an RP situation, after yelling ''see you on the forums, bitch''. Repeated insulting of a player OOCly. Calm down.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  I got wrongly banned, I was normally roleplaying in my bus, i got stopped by "henson" for no reason, he told me to get out of the bus, When i got out i tried to lock my bus and i acidently hit my bus, and he tazed me for no reason, and tried to arrest me for "hitting an officer" then i got mad and told him cya on forums cuz he tried to randomarrest me, and i logged off cuz it was late at the night.

Evidence: I dont have any evidcene.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, dani.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Please update your OP to include the staff member's name.
Hello dani, thank you for posting an unban request.

(Dec 2, 2017, 05:21 PM)dani Wrote: [ -> ]i got stopped by "henson" for no reason
This would be an IC issue, which should have been dealt with ICly.
(Dec 2, 2017, 05:21 PM)dani Wrote: [ -> ]When i got out i tried to lock my bus and i acidently hit my bus, and he tazed me for no reason, and tried to arrest me for "hitting an officer"
Again, a single arrest such as this should have been dealt with ICly.

(Dec 2, 2017, 05:21 PM)dani Wrote: [ -> ]then i got mad and told him cya on forums cuz he tried to randomarrest me, and i logged off cuz it was late at the night.
When you disconnected, he was still attempting to arrest you.
Quote:v2b [04:29:41] henson311 (STEAM_0:0:6383829) handcuff: dani (STEAM_0:0:177306653) [Handcuffed] [] []
v2b [04:29:41] henson311 (STEAM_0:0:6383829) used command: me clicks both cuffs over each hand therefore, finishing handcuffing Danjel Kurdi.
v2b [04:30:34] dani (STEAM_0:0:177306653) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)
v2b [04:30:51] henson311 (STEAM_0:0:6383829) @ Requests: Dani disconnected to avoid arrest and insulted me (OOC)

The reason my ban was so high is due to your prior record, with 3 bans and 23 blacklists in 2 months. If I could also state, in the reason of your last ban, I asked you to "spend the two days reading the rules".

Whilst I am sympathetic to the reason you D/C'd, it would have been a better option to be arrested before leaving.

My apologies, but I feel as though this UBR should be declined.
Yours, Internet.
Denied.

"Random arrest" is not a reason to DC to avoid arrest. If you believe your arrest is unfair, try take it up with the sergeant/president in-game. If you have to go, let yourself be arrested and then leave, otherwise you are in direct violation of rule 1.3.