Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Mitch

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87524681

Server: v2b

Time: (In UTC+0) 12.15pm

Summary: Disconnect to avoid arrest

Evidence:
[Image: A4444604E07E11E0434342D635BB4442AC55E071]
[Image: 23E87B3B4D0CDAB7513E3913E2553314C228F24A]
Thank you for your player-report, Vatipää.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Hello. I was really pissed off. i was helping this guy who had 1 hour. on the server. i let him in my car. him mess arround ect. learn how to do lights. and you just abuse. and arrest me for no reason. Just trying to get new players happyer and show them what rp is. Anyway. I dint just dc for no reason. I had to go.
I apolgise for my poor behavior.
(Dec 5, 2017, 06:04 PM)Mitch Turley Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I was really pissed off. i was helping this guy who had 1 hour. on the server. i let him in my car. him mess arround ect. learn how to do lights.
and you just abuse. and arrest me for no reason.
You were constantly running in the middle of the road and punching the ambulance. Then you started evading. Can I ask from you that why did you constantly were threatning me with a pr in looc? And you didnt take the arrest to IC. You were yelling constantly like: RANDOM ARREST I WILL MAKE A PR" 
Just trying to get new players happyer and show them what rp is.
Via punching the ambulance and jaywalking? You didnt roleplay that out.
Anyway. I dint just dc for no reason. I had to go.
Dont think so, you didn't mention that. You disconnected right after the arrest warrant.
I apolgise for my poor behavior.
Player report approved.

, you have 4 priors on record for D/C to avoid. You should know by now that if you need to disconnect in the middle of an RP situation, you need to let the people surrounding you know. This wasn't done. You have 300+ hours now, and I really do expect much better from a player with your experience. I'm afraid that anger simply isn't an excuse for this. Please take the time on this suspension to reflect upon how you can handle similar situations better.

Player will be issued with a week and a half's suspension due to his track record with disconnecting to avoid related offences.

Thank you for the report.

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team