Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Splash Addict (baked xans)

Ban ID: 6323

Banned by:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif] [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif] [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][L²] Daley[/font][/font][/font]

[b]Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Read the rules - Banned for propblock, prior warnings and incidents.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Yesterday I was using contraband in a room on richard drive & some guy wanted to raid me but I had a fading door, but instead of putting the keypad where he could see it, us a keypad cracker and have a free shot, like a fish in a barrel I put the keypad on the ceiling so he wouldn't see it & maybe walk away but instead he saw it anyway & started shooting at me when he got through. Then after it happened Daley, the only admin on at the time banned me from the physgun, I tried to ask him why but he aired me like 15 times & just carried on talking to people in (ooc). Because he kept airing me I checked in the rules to see if he was ignoring me because you are not allowed to put a keypad on the ceiling & all it said is that is has to be visible so I went back & I walked through and I could instantly see the blue light in my peripheral vision when I was looking at the middle of the screen. Then the next day I was with my friend yellingadam01 & we were about to contra in the houses near the beach & I hear gunshots so I call the police & tell them I hear shots fired near the area. I carry on about to make a fading door & I put a piece of metal up to the door, then I sort of 'wallpapered' the wall with metal, then I had the tool gun in my hand ready to spawn some keypads & this admin who never explains anything just bans me. He didn't even ask what I was doing or answer me the first time I tried to ask what rule I had broken
The staff-members have received your unban-request, splash addict.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
The purpose of a keypad must be clear. On several occurrences I could either not locate a keypad at your dupe, or it was hidden, or places far away from the door. Prior to this punishment being issued, I had to remove your props on several occasions, for missing/hidden keypads.
(Dec 2, 2017, 12:04 AM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]The purpose of a keypad must be clear. On several occurrences I could either not locate a keypad at your dupe, or it was hidden, or places far away from the door. Prior to this punishment being issued, I had to remove your props on several occasions, for missing/hidden keypads.

Ok on the first 1 yesterday maybe, but then if you had to do it so much and you ignore everytime I message you why wasn't I even given a warning? Why was it straight to a 5day ban? And on this 1 today I had the tool gun in my hand ready to shoot a keypad onto the wall
You can't say he doesn't air my messages when I posted my first one at 4PM & he replied at 10:04PM just to write 51 words but replied to someone else at 7:12pm & a different persons at 7:13pm. And as it says on blacklist: #73360, he banned me from the physgun & you can check the log before & after but he never said anything to me or maybe he said one thing idk.

But I'm just tryna ask why would he delete my props on "several occurrences" & not say anything to me or not even give me a permanent warning the second time it allegedly happened. Or then when I ask him about why he finally blacklisted me, after "several occurrences" he doesn't answer, & then when I'm in the middle of building something, again nothing said, just straight 5 day ban.

That's all I'm tryna find out because I never had a warning, blacklist, or ban for any prop related issues before & if you look on the logs around the time of the blacklist (14:24:32(30/11/17)), he didn't say anything to me. And if you look on the logs at the time of the black list (15:56:01(1/12/17)), he didn't talk to me then either. I don't know if you can see sit sessions or mic usage of admins but he didn't use that either.

I was halfway through making a fading door when he banned me the second time, & you have to put the prop on the wall to make it then you link the keypads. And why would I even propblock myself in a room, when I had taken all of the contraband out of the room to avoid the props accidentally hitting the contra & spazzing out & killing me. So even if the people raiding went past the 2 fading doors my friend (yellingadam01) had made downstairs & got upstairs they would have destroyed 60k of contraband (contra+money generated) and probably wallbanged me anyway.

But he didn't ask me anything he just banned me straight away, just like the "several occurrences" that he deleted my props without saying anything, which if actually happened would have been kind of unfair on me, because I would have been sitting there using contraband, grinding to a Tesla, & someone just walks in, kills me & takes my contraband, because I didn't know that an admin had deleted my fading doors without telling me.

And even if I did put the keypad on the ceiling for the first 1, which I know now is apparently against the rules, so I accept that one, then why was my second offence of the "same thing", a 5 day ban (even though that's not what happened, since I was in the middle of making a fading door)?

So in conclusion please can I be unbanned because some of the admins don't communicate, either clearly, or not at all, the reason as to why someone is being banned, and maybe you could implement something where the admin asks the player what they're doing & possibly asks the person to walk them through it instead of ban now & work out later.

TL;DR I was banned but he never spoke to me & asked me what I was doing where he would have seen that I was making a fading door.
You are not entitled to a response. I attempted to talk to you in local voice on other occasions, with no response. Even then, you violated the building rules, the punishment remains unless you can give me a valid argument, or evidence that you did not actually break that rule.
Concluded