Limelight Forums

Full Version: Kahjo PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Kahjo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63643406

Server: Main

Time: Unknown (In UTC+0)

Summary: Using the third person camera to look through walls, with character and vehicle cameras.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/QIkm2OjfBfk?t=232
Thank you for your player-report, TrumanBen.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
, please respond within 24 hours.
Alright. To be completely honest, it was my own refleckses to see inside as me and were planning on to put there like an impound yard, the garage was locked, so I wanted to see inside if it's all empty. This was in no way intended in a malicious way, nobody got hurt, noone got raided, I got no advantage. I accept my punishment and for sure I will learn from this to not do anything like this again in the future. I know, no excuses will remove the fact that I had broken rules by that. I wouldn't have put that video up if I was concious that I broke rules. My ban record is almost clean (If you ignore the first bans which came from minging at like 2015 - 2016). But this is my statement, feel free to ask/comment and I'll do my best to answer asap. (Video made private for reasons, I am not trying to hide my rulebreaking, I accept the fact that I did, and I am sorry).

- Kahjo
Are you aware that the use of third-person in the way that you did could fall underneath rule 1.1, on top of metagaming?
(Dec 1, 2017, 02:10 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Are you aware that the use of third-person in the way that you did could fall underneath rule 1.1, on top of metagaming?

No, I was not aware at the moment. Now after this, I am aware of it, and I wish I could guaranteen you that it will not occur again, and that I have learned from this.
Alright, here's what's going to happen then.

Kahjo, to your advantage, you're correct, no one was hurt. Had you of used this glitch to your advantage and discovered contraband or armed individuals inside the garage, then this case could of been very different and ended up very badly. You're a reputable player here, and serve as a role-model to the community with the amount of experience you have with us at this point. With 12 REP's, you are expected to know much better than to do this.

Punishments for 1.1 tend to be extremely severe, leading up to as much as a permanent suspension. Thankfully for you, I don't find this case severe enough to warrant a suspension due to the circumstances, however I do find it necessary to issue you a very blunt warning.

Now that you're aware this sort of conduct is prohibited, I don't expect you to violate this rule further. If you do, it will be met with a very lengthy punishment. Please keep this in mind for the future. A note will be applied to your account to reflect this warning, as well as a permanent warning being issued for staff reference.

I'll wait for you to acknowledge this before this report is Approved & moved.
To begin with, Thank you for giving me a chanse to prove that it will not occur again, I fully agree to these terms, and wish that this can be closed. Thank you
Player report approved.

User has been issued with a very blunt verbal warning, with appropriate precautions now in place to ensure no further violations of this rule will happen.

Thanks for the report.

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team