Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR Avalanche and SEXUALTOENAIL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Name of Player:[/b]  Avalanche and SEXUALTOENAIL

[b]SteamID: STEAM:_0:1:42221590    STEAM_0:1:180888236[/b]

[b]Server: [/b]Main rockford rp

[b]Time: [/b] (In UTC+0) about 15 minutes befor this report

[b]Summary:[/b] Give us context and what rules they broke. Powergaming, doing /me sneaking drugs into the man and then say then they try to arrest me for having drug's even tho I didn't have any drugs.

[b]Evidence:[/b] https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1217194502

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1217194456

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1217194417
Thank you for your player-report, bananen_ephihal.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
==[WITNESS AS BY THAT TIME]==

So I was president by that time as I get a call via "/911" or "/request" for "president to Main St." as by then one of the officers which name I can't remember PM'ed me saying there was "Possible Corruption in the Police Force... Arresting people for no reason, and then I go to the scene and find SEXUALTOENAIL trying to arrest a man for the reason stated in the accusation as I declined the warrant for "failure to pay fine for weed found" and the victim was claiming of "Corruption" I decided to go ahead and demote the accused player for "Corruption within the Police Force" but right after they D/C'ed as they stated they would post a player report against me for powergaming

Screenshot of the PM posted below

[Image: 12ACsHC.jpg?1]
Would like to mention on behalf of Avalanche, he doesn't have access to respond to this case to his Forum Ban. I may be sending his responses soon.
Avalanche: Posting for epicworlds because his forum account is not letting him post. I dont know why my name is in the PR. I did not plant any evidence on anyone, nor was my character aware of any evidence planting. This is strange. The person who powergamed and planted the evidence was NOT me, it was SEXUALTOENAIL or something like that. He was only riding along in my car.

Avalanche: Also: The reason I accused the president of powergaming

Avalanche: The president walked up to me as a civillian, adverted something, went president, came down and demoted us both for corruption. I believe that the president and the arrested were metafriends, or the president had an OOC grudge on my due to my bad reputation
(Dec 2, 2017, 01:32 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]Avalanche: Posting for epicworlds because his forum account is not letting him post. I dont know why my name is in the PR. I did not plant any evidence on anyone, nor was my character aware of any evidence planting. This is strange. The person who powergamed and planted the evidence was NOT me, it was SEXUALTOENAIL or something like that. He was only riding along in my car.
Really? Check the second link pic, you can clearly see that you did /me shows a bag of weed. You assisted the other guy and also did powergaming. Lieing in the courthouse won't help.
Avalanche: Reply: I am not lying in the courthouse. I did at NO TIME plant any weed. *** Alexx Parks plants weed sneakly. I OOC saw that, so I knew my IC character would find weed. I am NOT the one breaking the rules here. If I were to not comply with that, that would be backstreat administration in my opinion.  "Helping him" makes no sense. That would be like banning someone for giving a player a ride to a bank to rob it as a police officer. The driver was not the offender, same sitauation with me. I was just complying with the RP that SEXUALTOENAIL put.

Avalanche:
also add: And where did I powergame? If I planted the weed with /me, that would be powergaming. Me finding weed that ANOTHER officer planted is me just complying with the RP. If I didnt RP finding it, that might be powergaming.

Avalanche: Also add: My character had no idea that there was planting going on. My character found weed, and therefore punished him for it. He did NOT know the other officer planted t
(Dec 2, 2017, 01:32 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]Avalanche: Posting for epicworlds because his forum account is not letting him post. I dont know why my name is in the PR. I did not plant any evidence on anyone, nor was my character aware of any evidence planting. This is strange. The person who powergamed and planted the evidence was NOT me, it was SEXUALTOENAIL or something like that. He was only riding along in my car.

Avalanche: Also: The reason I accused the president of powergaming

Avalanche: The president walked up to me as a civillian, adverted something, went president, came down and demoted us both for corruption. I believe that the president and the arrested were metafriends, or the president had an OOC grudge on my due to my bad reputation

Ahem, Are you sure of that? Because I would like you to read the screenshot I specifically sent "text in red" In this case, there is no Power-gaming since someone had been notifying me of the events of you and your "compadre" were performing at that instance, as well, read my previous statement, because like someone said "Lying in the courthouse won't really help", also how does your "Bad Reputation" help in the demotion as I had no involvement with the victim as he was yelling out "corruption, corruption" and someone via PMs made that annotation and sent it to me via that messaging system in the form of In-Character
Player report approved.

I don't see how Avalanche is involved in this, thus I'm dropping him from this case. He was only acting off what was given to him, and I can't fault him for that. However, the same can't be said for Toenail I'm afraid.

In future, any attempts to try and find drugs which aren't *actually* there, should really be played out with the usage of roleplay commands such as /me, /it and /roll. You can use them to roleplay out finding the drugs, then react off how the other player defends it. A roll can be used to determine the outcome too, but it should always be fair and never forced. A Teacher would be more than happy to explain this to you in-game via /help when you serve your punishment.

Thank you for the report.

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team.