Limelight Forums

Full Version: baked xans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: baked xans

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89695687

Server: v2b

Time: (In UTC+0) 1.55 (3.55 UTC+2)

Summary: Double Dooring, no keypad to enter the room

Evidence:
[Image: 687662C4AB71C0775B466D07EDB63F96ED07AFDF]
[Image: 4274B359B0A1E7D1287D43104B6930EAE323BCAA]

Sorry about the "enjoy your pte blacklist" comment, it was unnecessary message from me
Thank you for your player-report, Vatipää.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Accused has 24 hours to respond to the allegations made against him.

, in future, do not try to engage in conflict via PM. Sure, you can tell the user he's breaking rules, but comments further than that are unnecessary and are bound to cause arguments. Please treat this as a verbal warning.
(Dec 1, 2017, 12:39 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Accused has 24 hours to respond to the allegations made against him.

, in future, do not try to engage in conflict via PM. Sure, you can tell the user he's breaking rules, but comments further than that are unnecessary and are bound to cause arguments. Please treat this as a verbal warning.
Apologies, not doing that in the future. 
The button was on the ceiling, that's how you got in & killed me & destroyed all my contra.
, please refer to rule 7.1

[Image: 9sQ4KL2.png]
(Dec 1, 2017, 05:12 PM)splash addict Wrote: [ -> ]The button was on the ceiling, that's how you got in & killed me & destroyed all my contra.

I just had luck because I was spraying through walls. I saw no keypads
(Dec 1, 2017, 05:22 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ], please refer to rule 7.1

[Image: 9sQ4KL2.png]

It was visible all he had to do was look up, it was about 10cm off where the ceiling meets the wall
If that's the case, why are they not included in the provided screenshots?
First of all, I checked the WHOLE BUILDING for keypads. The prop was instantly after the wooden door. There was no keypads. I think you should know this as you have 110+ hours. When I pm'd you and said in LOOC "this is double dooring", you read it, but you didn't react to it. (You obviously read it because you were constantly moving in there) I think you just made it so no-one can raid you or steal your contraband.
And if there was a keypad, this is still double dooring. Like I stated above, I did seaech the whole building for keypads but I found none.

Quote of the rule 7.1:
"You can have a maximum of 2 lockable custom doors leading to the same location in a base and there must be at least 2 metres (2PHX length) between two doors."
(Dec 1, 2017, 06:53 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]And if there was a keypad, this is still double dooring. Like I stated above, I did seaech the whole building for keypads but I found none.

Quote of the rule 7.1:
"You can have a maximum of 2 lockable custom doors leading to the same location in a base and there must be at least 2 metres (2PHX length) between two doors."

Ok cool look up next time & I don't understand why you added that quote since I only had 1 custom door
You haven't answered my question.

If there was a keypad just 10cm off the ceiling, why was it not shown in the included screenshots?
(Dec 1, 2017, 06:04 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]If that's the case, why are they not included in the provided screenshots?

Because he didn't look up I said in my last quote it was on the ceiling, can't you look at my prop history or something?
(Dec 1, 2017, 08:51 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]You haven't answered my question.

If there was a keypad just 10cm off the ceiling, why was it not shown in the included screenshots?

Yeah sorry everyone was ordering Nandos off ubereats downstairs and I forgot to click Post Reply
Pages: 1 2