Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | Fluz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Fluz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108115338

Server: Main RP server

Time: (In UTC+0) 14:37

Summary: Breaking the following rules: 7.1 (4 k-pads leading to one way) - 8.5 (k-pad visible to defenders)

Evidence: 
K-pad 1 (7.1)
K-pad 2 (7.1)
K-pad 3 (7.1)
K-pad 1 visible for defenders from a platform (8.5)
Thank you for your player-report, Nudelsalat im Panzer.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Need a better explanation for this report

Regards Fluz
You had 4 key-pad doors leading to one way.

7.1 - You can have a maximum of 2 lockable custom doors leading to the same location in a base and there must be at least 2 metres (2PHX length) between two doors. All custom doors must be openable by keypad or buttons from both sides, which should be clearly visible. When opened by keypad, custom doors must be held open for at least 5 seconds. The person who owns the main (front) door of the building owns the entire building. Do not buy any other doors in that building or build there without the permission of the front door owner. A member of staff can allow more than two custom doors to be built leading to the same location in rare circumstances where the RP absolutely requires it – e.g custom prison building.

The first key-pad was visible for you. You could've easily shot us whilst using the key-pad.

8.5 - Bases which have extremely unfair advantages for the defending party, including but not limited to: crouch/prone-only entrances, mazes,
long narrow corridors, entrance keypads being visible by the defenders, and others, can be considered a Doomfort and aren't allowed. A member
The place up there in my Base, Was confirmed my an admins that IT Was fine. Beacuse you could easy se me up there.
Who confirmed it for you ?
I don't remember the name, But I got helped by a guy to hide My UV light better so you could not See the lights trough the building, And then I asked him if the place up in my base was ok, And He didn't know but he called a admin, And the admin came and actually confirmed that it was ok. Sorry but I Don't remember any names. Beacuse the "guy" that was there to help me hide my UV light came there randomly and said " Oh i can see your UV light trough the building, I can help you hide it" And I let this guy in, So everything was kind of randomly so I didn't think about their names
(Nov 30, 2017, 07:07 PM)Fluz127 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't remember the name, But I got helped by a guy to hide My UV light better so you  could not See the lights trough the building, And then I asked him if the place up in my base was ok, And He didn't know but he called a admin, And the admin came and actually confirmed that it was ok. Sorry but I Don't remember any names. Beacuse the "guy" that was there to help me hide my UV light came there randomly and said " Oh i can see your UV light trough the building, I can help you hide it" And I let this guy in, So everything was kind of randomly so I didn't think about their names

I guess the logs will show which administrator teleported to you.
I had no idea that you could not have 3 keypads that lead to one way . I'm sorry and I apologize for that . And I understand to 100% why you reported me, I stand for my mistake , and It will not happen again . Learned how to use keypads some days ago. And this mistake will not repeat . but what I had in my base up there had an admin confirmed was ok. And I understand if this leads to a punishment

Regards Fluz
I'll be chasing this up internally to see what the deal is.

I appreciate your patience so far, and I'll come back to this case as soon as I have something.
Apologies for the delay in conclusion, I'm still attempting to chase this up.

Thanks for your patience.
Player report approved.

I apologise for the delay. I've had to chase this up many times internally to find out who spoke to you, and after speaking to the involved member of staff, he has determined that no such permission or approval was given. Your base is in direct violation of one of our written rules, and as a result is still open to punishment. As Nudel rightly pointed out, you can easily shoot at those attempting to crack the keypad, which isn't fair to the attacking party.

Fluz, you have 150+ hours now, coming up to 160 hours. I'd expect you to know these rules by now, especially ones as simple as these. Trying to get a member of staff to contradict these written rules usually doesn't play very well I'm afraid.

Player will be issued with a day and a half's suspension on top of a 3 hour PTE blacklist.

Thanks for the report.

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team