Limelight Forums

Full Version: Joke Discussion: Doctor Internet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The purpose of this thread is to have a laugh.  It is not intended to attack, insult, berate, or otherwise negatively view the staff member in question in any way.  Please refrain from performing any of the above listed actions that are not intended by this "discussion."  If at any point anyone feels it is out of hand, this thread may be closed without argument from myself.

Topic of discussion: Doctor Internet

It (Doctor Internet) is one of the more active developers that I have seen on any community.  It frequently is in an online state, typically working on some aspect of updating the gamemode.  However, I no longer believe that it is a person.  Based on it sleeping on average of about 2 hours a day at most and its dedication in the face of anything and everything thrown at it, I'm convinced that it is in fact a machine that has been programmed and/or enslaved by the staff here at LimeLight Gaming.

I once asked it what kind of processor and ram it had, noting that it basically doesn't sleep.  It's response was oddly disturbing.  "Beep Boop" was all it said in reply, shortly after more updates began to churn out on the server.

Is it possible that it has been enslaved against its will?

Where do they keep it?

Do AI deserve freedom and rights?

Most importantly,
#FreeDoctorInternet2017
someone's bored...
I know it takes payment in the form of takeout meals.
I knew it! *puts on tin foil hat*
any thing you want to add. xD
(Nov 29, 2017, 10:09 AM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ] any thing you want to add. xD

"It" has been on snooze for a few hours now.  Must be updating?
Is he able to code even when he's drunken?
beep boop
Internet uses the development fund for Take out.
(Nov 29, 2017, 03:00 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Internet uses the development fund for Take out.

And Vodka.
I'm pretty sure all the other inactive Dev's or lesser devs (Rock, Vol, etc.)are just his double accounts and he puts on funny accents when he is on them or backstories for why he doesn't use them anymore.
The amount of autism in this thread is the equivalence if playing minecraft for 14 years whilst weariing warhammer cosplay
(Nov 29, 2017, 05:29 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]The amount of autism in this thread is the equivalence if playing minecraft for 14 years whilst weariing warhammer cosplay

heretic
(Nov 29, 2017, 05:29 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]The amount of autism in this thread is the equivalence if playing minecraft for 14 years whilst weariing warhammer cosplay

It was fine until you got here. jk
Maybe LL updated it to automatically go through suggestions?!!!
Pages: 1 2