Limelight Forums

Full Version: RFAIR UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Posting on behalf of RFAIR, he has no forum account and no way of knowing how to do this
Your Name: RFAIR

Ban ID:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]6306[/font]

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Daley[L²]V[L²][L[L²]²] Daley - Jingle Jangle[L²] Daley - Jingle Jangle[/font]

Server: Rockford 

Ban Reason:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Removing a map from his Garry's Mod Director to avoid being arrested.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: RFAIR never did delete his map, he changed his screen resoultion that crashed his game. He is new to the server and me having quite a while on the server now was trying to teach how to play. He wouldn't do anything like this as he doesn't one know how to do this and second of all would have no need to do this. RFAIR was also trying to do the downloadable content for the server that could have been the possible affect of this issue of his game crashing with the message "missing map Rockford" I hope you understand.

Evidence: I have no evidence. 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, JoshZ.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Willing to give him the benefit of doubt. Approved.