Limelight Forums

Full Version: Taze FearRP & Insulting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Taze

SteamID:
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:155955391
[/font]

Server: Rockford

Time: (In UTC+0) Yesterday evening, around 20pm?

Summary: FearRP, Insulting in OOC via mic.

Evidence: 

Skip video to 1:33, we got a call with Karpooo that shots fired, we rushed to scene, he surrendered, we asked him to face the wall, he refused to do so constantly, after several times told to face the wall he proceeded to do so. Then he called Karpooo a retard (I took it as incharacter), after that he made it OOC as he said that "I am not going to get banned again from breaking FearRP" and right in the same sentance he called me to a special kid and "learn to fucking talk", then he noticed how he had insulted me by OOC, and he proceeded to say that "That was IC" Then we arrested him.

Thank you for your player-report, Kahjo.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Perma ban for no reason, he baited me for no reason great thanks guys
I love how I didn't break fear rp and was perma banned thanks so much
You haven't been permanently banned.

Could you please focus on the allegations made against you in this PR?
Didn't realise I couldn't do two things at once and insult some one ic... forgot this isn't a roleplay server
Player report approved.

As for the OOC insulting allegation, I'm not prepared to issue a punishment on that count as the way it seems is that it was IC. If there was OOC context to the situation, then perhaps this could be proven but in this case I'm afraid not.

The FearRP violation, whilst minor, is definitely present. I don't feel this warrants a suspension or blacklist though, and as a result a permanent warning will be issued.

Thanks for your report.

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team