Limelight Forums

Full Version: [NEWS] Vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
______
Shouldn't this be in the newcomers / goodbye section?
(Nov 26, 2017, 09:30 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't this be in the newcomers / goodbye section?

Hey man's dedicated to RP. Maybe more people should be
(Nov 26, 2017, 11:11 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 26, 2017, 09:30 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't this be in the newcomers / goodbye section?

Hey man's dedicated to RP. Maybe more people should be

Thanks for the positivity 

OT: Have a nice holiday ma dude
(Nov 26, 2017, 06:55 PM)Elliot Wrote: [ -> ]IC Part -

Hello all, I am going to be going on vacation to the sunny city of EVO. For a few weeks, please do not hesitate to contact me when I am away. I will be sure to send postcards...

OOC Part - 

I am going on holiday from tomorrow until Monday 11th Dec... See you all in about 3 weeks!

Hm, for me it looks like you got banned for 1 week. But anywas, happy holidays Tongue
Well - I did check and I think I got banned for 1 week. But, I am on holiday for 3 weeks. So sadly on this occasion the ban didn't really effect me as I wouldn't have been on the server anyway.

Cheers,

Elliot
(Nov 27, 2017, 04:09 PM)Elliot Wrote: [ -> ]Well - I did check and I think I got banned for 1 week. But, I am on holiday for 3 weeks. So sadly on this occasion the ban didn't really effect me as I wouldn't have been on the server anyway.

Cheers,

Elliot
Don't say that! The admeans might extend your ban to 4weeks so it effects you!
c;
OT: Have fun ma dude
(Nov 27, 2017, 04:09 PM)Elliot Wrote: [ -> ]Well - I did check and I think I got banned for 1 week. But, I am on holiday for 3 weeks. So sadly on this occasion the ban didn't really effect me as I wouldn't have been on the server anyway.

Cheers,

Elliot

"Sadly"