Limelight Forums

Full Version: ambulance third person bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [Rockford/Build/Event]: Rockford
Map (if not default):
Description: Can't get into third person using the ambulance
Bug observed since: While ago
Images/Screenshots:

Thank you for your bug-report, Gamerpro2266!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
This issue has been around for a very long time now. I sense VCMOD might be causing that issue.

Additonally paging
I found a fix a while back.

By spawning a chair or a car, then sitting down in it then going, then go third person.

However, this isn't ideal.
Easy fix:

Press and hold the C key (when in first person view), whilst tapping the left control key once. This will fix it.
(Nov 26, 2017, 04:20 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]Easy fix:

Press and hold the C key (when in first person view), whilst tapping the left control key once. This will fix it.

This method works for me aswell

Ill try to check the ambulance camera values

Thanks buddy
update?
(Dec 4, 2017, 11:38 PM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ] update?

Camera values are correct they work fine , will try to implement perphaps new values?

Is REV:5797 meant to fix third person bug?
(Dec 9, 2017, 11:50 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]

Is REV:5797 meant to fix third person bug?

It was for fix the vehicle handling and speed , also was to implement a gearbox on it , the camera doesnt had bugs for me so trying to replicate the bug without sucess for now
I have spoken to today and vcmod setting needed to be on Lerp and it was in the bring but I changed it from lerp to advance and back to lerp and its fixed.

But Im going to try later to see if it happens again.
For those who dont know , go on chat and write

/vcmod

Options - third person camera - theres white box saying advanced , switch it to lerp and it fixs