Limelight Forums

Full Version: Old Man Jokhah | Failing to do their job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Old Man Jokhah

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14131954

Server: Rockford RP

Time: GMT

Summary: I see a man injured under a van and call the cops, Maveric comes and calls EMS. Quantum and EMS (Old Man Jokhah) arrive and when the medic is standing right next to him he says about fake harassment claims and changes jobs. He then returns to us and does /it throws his uniform on the ground) telling us that he is still in character. Maverik then arrests him for failing to do his job. He broke rule 3.7a (I believe) when FailRPing. 

Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...reenshots/ (First 5 pics is him after citizen but if you read the chat, it proves my point)
Thank you for your player-report, AyeeAnonymous.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
This situation was discussed with an administrator in game. Nacreas.

After being Fear RP locked by police for attempting to save people as a Coroner / Part-time Paramedic, I informed them that I would be turning in the van and the job. I was arrested after I changed jobs for not saving the life, however Nacreas also stated that 3.7a does not apply to the paramedic as it's not listed there. His words, not mine, and he has been contacted to handle this case.
Report reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please note, this matter was dealt with in-game by myself and concluded.

[L²] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team