Limelight Forums

Full Version: Online REP Viewer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another small update, we've got a new Online REP Viewer. Want to know how many REP Sours has? It's easy to look up now.

[Image: rep_sours.png]

Just like with the bans page, you can search by REP ID, SteamID or Name, and you can click on a player's SteamID to get a list of all REP they have been issued.

You can find a link under the "CityRP" section of the header navigation bar, or navigate to https://limelightgaming.net/services/rep/
nice job b0ss
Nice work
I love to be the center of attention. <3

Great update.
Nice update, gj
nice to see you're taking inspiration from fl!
Finally I can check 's and 's roleplays
Yay now my bans dont look as bad Smile Well done Big Grin
I like looking at my own Roleplay Experience Points

[Image: t0vzILp.gif]
 I would of never guessed this was coming Big Grin
Finally! Now I can see my old roleplays!
What are the reps given by "Legacy" that has "No reason stated"
cool and good
(Nov 24, 2017, 11:07 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]What are the reps given by "Legacy" that has "No reason stated"

Any REP issued Before 2016-01-16 21:35:22 seems to have an issue where the reason and issuing admin are blanked, and the times are all identical.
(Nov 24, 2017, 11:56 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 24, 2017, 11:07 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]What are the reps given by "Legacy" that has "No reason stated"

Any REP issued Before 2016-01-16 21:35:22 seems to have an issue where the reason and issuing admin are blanked, and the times are all identical.

Since REPs before that weren't logged, but were only a number on the scoreboard I'm sure (before /rep was implemented)
Pages: 1 2