Limelight Forums

Full Version: RDM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Kahjo[/b][/font]

SteamID: [b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:63643406[/b][/font]

Server: Main Server

Time: (In UTC+0)

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. RDM When I Was Putin Up RT Cams Then Come Rushing Up With An Ambulance Then When The paramedic Revive me The Told Me To Put My hands Up So I Shot Him And He Reported Me for Fear Rp When He RDM me 2 Mins Before 

Evidence: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]https://www.twitch.tv/videos/203383259 or https://youtu.be/Rt9ubrJnPKY sorry about the sound stop working on stream go to 2 hours 15  mins[/b][/font]
Thank you for your player-report, shanebillingham.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I was their and I saw what happened. I can confirm it happened as I was harassed to.
I was their and I saw what happened. I can confirm it happened as I was harassed to.
You've reported the wrong person.

The person who shot at you first off was Hercule Poirot, with SteamID STEAM_0:1:44660720.

The officer who held you under gunpoint, who you then drew a shotgun out against was Karpooo, with SteamID STEAM_0:1:41893793.

, why did you decide to break FearRP against Karpooo in that video? EDIT: User already punished for this in PR 18351

Accused (Hercule Poirot) has 24 hours to respond.

Kahjo is excused of wrongdoing, as evidence shows nothing in regards to Kahjo violating any rules.

I'd like to hear from as well before this report is concluded.
Ok Thanks
Yes. I was not online at the time.
(Nov 24, 2017, 01:31 AM)shanebillingham Wrote: [ -> ]Ok Thanks

You still haven't updated the OP to reflect the accused.
if you was not on how did you report me for fear rp why are you lieing for
The radio had a request: paramedic to x location. I was close so I thought I'd go see what happened. After treatment I noticed a gun so I tried to arrest him until they started shooting and i died.
(Nov 24, 2017, 12:01 PM)shanebillingham Wrote: [ -> ]if you was not on how did you report me for fear rp why are you lieing for

I posted the FerRP Report on you instead of Karpooo because he had to go to kmarket to buy tortilla needs.

EDIT: I never lied. You can check your stream, there is that I disconnected way before this occurred, loga can be also checked if you think it is helping this case..
Let's refrain from debating the ban over FearRP as this isn't what we're here for. as I've deemed you no longer at fault, there's no need for you to post here anymore.

, you have 12 hours to update the OP to match the proper person or this PR will be denied.
Report denied as OP failed to update template to reflect accused.