Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban / FearRP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:[Heppu62 ]

[b]Ban ID:[STEAM_0:0:29604176]

[b]Banned by:[[b][L²:M] Termin
]

Server:[CityRP2]

[b]Ban Reason:[FearRP]

[b]Why should you be unbanned?:[I am Sorry what happened. I have been banned Twice for FearRP And I
Would never FearRP Again. The thing is that I was going outside and left my guy AFK In the game,
And my brother was gonna play Legue of Legends But somehow he wanted to play GMOD And was Curious about
The game. I Said You can never play CityRP2 Or FL But well... He did :/... He was playing 1 minute
When he yelled me to the computer and I saw Termin on my screen with the Yellow gun holding me And i just shat
my pants... I said to termin that ''You can bann me because I can't explain'' what my brother did, cause I wasn't there,
I think he was on gunpoint and ran away. You dont need to unban me I just want you to know that it was not me
Behind The Fear RP... It was my older brother. Sorry again the harm my brother did... I just think how the hell do
you have skills to ban ''yourself'' In minute or in minute and a half... I think Termin also knows that Me with 88+ Gaming hours and banned 2 times for Fear RP  that i would've do anything that stupid... I have spoken Now its your time to choose. Also sorry again for my bad English I'm trying my best. -Heppu62 AKA Jack.D.Corona Also yeah it was my fault that I left my GMOD Open sorry!

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Heppu62.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Duplicate thread.