Limelight Forums

Full Version: Boshine's Unban Req
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Boshine

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]6283[/font]

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:M] 26[/font]

Server:  No diea

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]3rd person abusing, looking over walls to identify targets. [/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  I know this might not be an excuse for what I have done, and it is maily meant as an apology, I never knew that 3rd person peaking was against the rules. That was my first ever time doing it. I haven't been banned/warned/kicked or blacklisted in over a year. I understand that most admins/staff would give you a much longer ban, and i'm thankful 26 was considerate. However, I feel like it is slightly unfair diue to my current history. 

Evidence:None Needed
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Boshine.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
The main thing I took into account here was the amount of hours you have on the server. 550 hours is more than plenty to understand that 3rd person peaking is abuse of the tool, and that there is no excuse..

That is my input, won't comment further unless asked.
(Nov 23, 2017, 08:21 PM)26\ Wrote: [ -> ]The main thing I took into account here was the amount of hours you have on the server. 550 hours is more than plenty to understand that 3rd person peaking is abuse of the tool, and that there is no excuse..

That is my input, won't comment further unless asked.

Understandable, however I have not played the server in over half a year, thus I was not familiar with all of the rules. I just used my conman shttps://limelightgaming.net/forums/editpost.php?pid=203278ense.
Hi there Boshine,

I was watching over both the raid and sit up with 26, and was floating around whilst it was happening too.

With 500 plus hours, your experience on the server is deemed to be extremely good, to the point where you're expected to know the rules to a decent extent by now, which is why the punishment was issued. We were discussing a longer punishment, but decided on one that was still reasonably long, yet long enough for you to learn, would do best in this case.

As 26 explained to you in-game, punishments for this are generally a lot longer, and can go as far as permanent dependent on the case.

Even though you state you haven't played for around a year, ignorance is not bliss sadly. We expect you to read through the rules, especially when taking such an extended break. Things are bound to change, and it's your responsibility to make sure.
Please close this thread.
Denied & Closed.

Whilst we appreciate the apology, I'm afraid the punishment will stand as issued.

Thanks!