Limelight Forums

Full Version: Old Man Jokhah's apology to the community/staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been being a fucking asshole recently.  While I DO have issues with some of the things I have stated, the way I've gone about expressing my opinions on those matters has been a bit extreme.  Some cases more than others.  I came here to help, which is hard to tell by the way I have conducted myself.  For this I apologize for being a pussy about it and will work harder to keep in line with what a decent user of this community should be.

This doesn't mean that I don't completely agree with some of the opinions I have expressed, as in some cases they were pretty justified.  Just means that from here out I will try to be more open and constructive when I have to express my opinions.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Thank you Blackdog for helping me in correcting myself before things really got out of hand.

I have a few mental conditions that make it hard for me to tell when I'm mad because of a reason, or simply mad for no reason.  Though this isn't an excuse, try to keep this in mind when you feel you have to confront me on an issue.  I'm not exactly working with a full deck of cards most days.
You are remembered as a coffeecooker hobo.

OT: We all had that time when things got out of hands and you can't stop. (Ehm Fearless and me) lmao
Don't worry Jokhah just stay chill as much as you can Wink
Can i raid u now ok tack

And yes u are the coffee maker!
Whatever you did or said was because you cared for the community, and you wanted it to change for the better so that's always fine by me if it's within limits. You didn't insult, threaten and so on so you were well within the limits. Sometimes we see things that if changed, might or will have an positive impact on the server, yet when we can't think of how to be heard and if we will we are not being listened, we get frustrated.

The staff team might not say anything but from my experience, I know they are listening to you, and listening to your input as this community always had and still has the community first.

You're passionate, and want to give your input to make things better which I can understand and totally respect but my suggestion to you is to be patient, there are somethings needing work and it's probably being worked on right now but it all takes time.

There are younger players within the community that still have much to learn, I was in their place when I was young and maybe you were too. They might not see the fault in their actions yet, but if we, continue to grow and mature as a community, they will also grow with it.

Online games and communities are a nice tool for people to grow and mature. I've seen this in real life many times, there are some exceptions yes, but as communities have people that are rolemodels in terms of good behaviour this will impact others in a positive manner.

You apologizing is an example of how sometimes we can see our mistakes and try correcting them. Sometimes the best thing to do is to look at yourself from the outside. I'm not saying you should always care about what people think. You shouldn't care about what individuals think of you but if you see your actions are causing negative reactions from a majority, you should look at yourself from the outside.
You do not have to agree with what is being sad, you are free to express the fact that you disagree, we just expect players to be respectful, and be considerate.

I know it can be frustrating when other people don't see your point of view, no matter how strong your case is. But this is simply the way of things. I am glad you made this post, and don't worry too much about it. The fact that you went out of your way to post this says enough
(Nov 23, 2017, 12:05 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]Can i raid u now ok tack

And yes u are the coffee maker!

Yes, to your heart's content.
To everyone,

Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm aware this is a USA Holiday, Happy Thanksgiving anyway.
This is one of the reasons I like you Jokhah your enthusiasm! Sometimes like you said it comes across a bit harsh, but megabat understands <3 Just keep doing you.
Good boi
It's nice to see you taking a review of your actions and making an effort into becoming a more calm and collected player.
if only some staff would apologise for what they've done
(Nov 23, 2017, 06:27 PM)Emc2 Wrote: [ -> ]if only some staff would apologise for what they've done

Damn, that didn’t take long

OT: Good to see you got it worked out. Just remember, your account =your responsibility. If you feel you are getting a little heated up, just disconnect and cool off for a bit
(Nov 23, 2017, 06:27 PM)Emc2 Wrote: [ -> ]if only some staff would apologise for what they've done

I'm sorry for being so perfect Smile

(don't worry i'm not that vein)