Limelight Forums

Full Version: net neutrality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello I like this new phone call thing yes I put 20 random numbers there hohoho hoo

[Image: SxcxN5r8Rk2W85U9pHGZtg.png]
[Image: IiVWHi7FT9C1fgPlpYtXfw.png]
Yes, this is good post
very good, yes
+ Support.
c o f f e e p a p e r
I will put 's number on it hahahah
No nut November. No net December?????
What happens when you put 911?
Just saying, trolling that net neutrality is only counter to the cause.
It's important to bring proper attention to net neutrality. It can result in serious impacts for the whole of us, and could set a dangerous precedent to other countries who might be thinking something similar if this is passed.
(Dec 6, 2017, 01:01 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]Just saying, trolling that net neutrality is only counter to the cause.
(Dec 6, 2017, 01:27 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]It's important to bring proper attention to net neutrality. It can result in serious impacts for the whole of us, and could set a dangerous precedent to other countries who might be thinking something similar if this is passed.

That's very funny though and I have already put almost 100 numbers in there, I'm also waiting for a call so I can squeek and speak.

It doesn't impact me that much so it's okay if a little impact comes here but the real impact goes to americans and they need to be controlled with this because you like you freedom and free markets and broadband connection providers have rights too, just like anyone else in US.
Im pro repeal, pro ISP

Description: 
Quote:Ajit Pai has been at the heart of the net neutrality debate and he would like to take this time to address all of the internet trolls with a PSA.

I guess you're one of the people that he's addressing lmao  
How is a man like this in-charge of the FCC

(Dec 4, 2017, 09:01 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]I will put 's number on it hahahah

It will only work for US numbers (as far as I know). Not Norwegian numbers.
Joulle is not norwegian? He is Finnish hohohoh
Pages: 1 2