Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: emilb1997, Taze, [A-01] Shane

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149751199, STEAM_0:1:155955391, STEAM_0:1:91322706

Server: Rockford

Time: (In UTC+0) All incidents: 11:30 - 13.00

Summary:
                                             FailRP Raiding as "Gypsy"
[Image: ETSYkwc.png]

[Image: epLcMKx.png]

Admitting to metagame to raid
[Image: Tj2iYxg.png]

emilb1997 NLR & FearRP

emilb1997 Powergaming, went to a president as we had inpounded his car around 30minutes ago, he demoted Karpoo for "not following orders" Then demanded me to get his car back. Emilb didnt even say anything to Karpo before he demoted him, immediatly when he changed job to pres, he demoted karpoo

[A-01] Shane Propminging to get over a gate

All 3 contrabasing at hospital which is a public place.

(Evidence taken from Shanes own livestream)
Starting from 3minutes forward you can see their contraband.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/203383259
Thank you for your player-report, Kahjo.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I love how you report me for these when I stated why type of gypsys we were aswell. I'm sorry I didn't use the proper terms but if you are form the uk you understand what a true gypsy is. We also have proof of them harassing us. Metagaming ect after we raided. I fliped out and rammed him, they also tried rdming alot aswell. If you need to check logs. My bad for ramming n raiding and I tried to explain yet you chose to ignore. Also when doing passive rp you can't have contra, so lord knows why you had contra.
I Also Have a live stream this user Fail rp and much more sinping me why puting rt cams up and then trying to arrest me hear my twich for the 12 hours https://www.twitch.tv/videos/203383259 go to 2 hours 15 mins
(Nov 23, 2017, 02:40 AM)shanebillingham Wrote: [ -> ]I Also Have a live stream this user Fail rp and much more sinping me why puting rt cams up and then trying to arrest me hear my twich for the 12 hours https://www.twitch.tv/videos/203383259 go to 2 hours 15 mins

Alright, if you have a reason to believe that we broke rules, make a new player report on us. This player report is about you breaking the rules.

And oh, what a convienent stream! A live ban request, basing in the hospital which is classified as a public building and you can't contrabase there. Starting from 3.00 --> you can see all 3 persons contraband.
it dose not say in the rules 3.7a– All the jobs in 3.7 are meant to provide a service for the city. Do not lock yourself in a contraband room or otherwise seclude yourself from you can not do contraband in the hospital
Bump. Been a week
(assuming that's the right person) and if you have anything else to add before conclusion later today, please add it.

Apologies for the delay.
Taze, considering I'm from the UK, I know what a "true gypsy" is. I wouldn't say they're anything close to how you guys portrayed it. They don't get access to guns, if anything, I would of stuck with melee weapons which are commonly found on the ground (ie pan's, pipes, knives, broken bottles) rather than storming in masked with all guns drawn. As Bambo had rightly pointed out, I would allow for contraband to be spawned and all of that as a Gypsy, but raiding is quite questionable. The circumstances in which you raided are extremely vague, and I'm not entirely satisfied that the context of your job allowed you to do this. Additionally, the console screen capture there shows you admitting to metagaming by basing an IC action off of OOC information.

Shane, I fail to see why you spawned a prop there. You ended up flipping one of the vehicles over the fence, killing one of the players present. If you couldn't get through again, why not ask Karpooo or Kahjo to open the gate for you? You had them under duress, and it was clear that they were complying, so I doubt they would of had any difficulty letting you in. Even then, you could of just used a keypad cracker.

Emil, whilst there isn't enough evidence to prove NLR, I find it extremely concerning now that after 150 hours and 2 suspensions for FearRP, you don't understand one of the simplest rules we have in place. I also find it concerning how you demoted Karpooo without much interaction. For all you know, he could of had his voice radio off for the time being and even then, you demoted him just a minute after being in office. You should of attempted to contact him over normal radio as well to ensure he had the best chance of seeing it.

I'll conclude this by 6pm GMT tonight.
To clarify on the demotion, Karpooo and I hae the voice radios on and we were next to eachother, the president (emilb) did not say anything before demoting. Also to clarify the emilb NLR, we got no proof as my shadowplay cut all over 5minutes, so I can't prove it.
Player report approved.

Taze will be issued a two day suspension for metagaming and FailRP, on top of a one hour weapons blacklist.

Emil will be issued a three day suspension for FearRP, as this is now the 3rd FearRP violation in a row. A two hour president and weapons blacklist will also be issued for powergaming and misuse of weapons.

Shane will be issued with a two day suspension, on top of a two hour PTE and weapons blacklist for misuse of props to climb over a fence, and the propkill of another player though accidental.

Thank you for your report.

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team