Limelight Forums

Full Version: Discord - Verification email not sending
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My email should be on file, if not I'll pm it as I don't want people adding to the 17.8k emails I have in there.

I've tried the resend button a few times, I've waited in between, I've checked inbox and spam folders, nothing.

No rush though, I gotta go to school and the only reason I wanted to go on there is because apparently users want to talk shit about me on there without saying it to me directly, proving they are baby-backed bitches.
So discord hasn’t sent you an email, correct?
Are you sure you typed in the right email address on sign-up, or you are browsing the right email address that you used for sign-up?
We have no control over that, thats completely discord
i signed up with 2nd account testing something yesterday it worked fine
Roger, I know my e-mail is correct. I'll try using an alternate e-mail. Thanks for all of your replies. Would have gotten back sooner but I've been working like a slave on college due to some college related issues.
(Nov 22, 2017, 05:10 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]Roger, I know my e-mail is correct.  I'll try using an alternate e-mail.  Thanks for all of your replies.  Would have gotten back sooner but I've been working like a slave on college due to some college related issues.

Go here for discord support
Any update on this ?
No update. I haven't sorted exactly what is wrong, but this can be closed as it's been determined previously that this is a discord issue, not a community one. Besides, I probably just don't need to go on there as it is.
Closed as requested by OP.