Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²:RP] bananen_ephihal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: [L²:RP] bananen_ephihal

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:26810803

Server: Rockford EU

Time: (In UTC+0) 20 minutes before posting

Summary: Players have unrealistic wall surrounding property of a residential area. Inside is fine, but the outer walls breach rule 3.3. In no way what so ever is that wall realistic to the area it is in.

I understand it has been given the ok by certain staff, but that doesn't allow them to break the rules.

Evidence:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...0996B28D3/
Thank you for your player-report, Gungranny.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
all the rules apply its at 4x4 its a way to get in and sirwulf said its ok
3.3 - Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). Think of reasons for your actions and what you do and ask yourself if it’s realistic –
e.g running around the city punching everyone as the President is FailRP. This also applies to unrealistic buildings out of context.

I wasn't aware staff members could allow players to break the rules. The wall does not blend into the actual area and all it does is bring attention to the base, something I think ya'll want.
(Nov 21, 2017, 09:07 PM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]all the rules apply its at 4x4 its a way to get in and sirwulf said its ok

also Termin the moderator said its ok nothin about the rules we broken
(Nov 21, 2017, 09:09 PM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 21, 2017, 09:07 PM)Toro PDX Wrote: [ -> ]all the rules apply its at 4x4 its a way to get in and sirwulf said its ok

also Termin the moderator said its ok nothin about the rules we broken

Again, just because a staff gave you the all clear, doesn't mean they could be wrong. 3.3 clearly states it isn't allowed. Again, all it does is attract police and it has no place for that area.
(Nov 21, 2017, 08:59 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]Name of Player: [L²:RP] bananen_ephihal

Summary: Players have unrealistic wall surrounding property of a residential area. Inside is fine, but the outer walls breach rule 3.3. In no way what so ever is that wall realistic to the area it is in.

I understand it has been given the ok by certain staff, but that doesn't allow them to break the rules.

Evidence:

I spoke with moderator Termin ingame and he have approved the wall. It dosent break any rules. Rule #1.5 also says "Listen to admin decisions; they aren't negotiable.". To me it doesn't sound like I have done something wrong.x
(Nov 21, 2017, 09:12 PM)bananen_ephihal Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 21, 2017, 08:59 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]Name of Player: [L²:RP] bananen_ephihal

Evidence:

I spoke with moderator Termin ingame and he have approved the wall. It dosent break any rules. Rule #1.5 also says "Listen to admin decisions; they aren't negotiable.". To me it doesn't sound like I have done something wrong.x

Then I guess this goes higher than just a simple rule breakage. It seems staff are approving a wall that shouldn't be allowed in the rules. Might need a HR member to make an opinion.
In terms of RP, I said to you guys it doesn't fit at all. My decision to allow it to stay was based on the opinion of other staff members.
I completely agree with Gungranny in this situation... I was the officer with him at the time.
(Nov 21, 2017, 09:35 PM)Cole__ Wrote: [ -> ]I completely agree with Gungranny in this situation... I was the officer with him at the time.

if you have a problem with admin decisions or the dupe i suggest you talk to a HR or me about the dupe
-An officer who was on scene-
Toro PDX I believe also had some of these walls placed down on the outside of the property, these walls where higher and in my opinion the base was overall pretty baity in they way it was structured, there are big sandbags and massivly high walls that are higher than the allowed limit with masked people jumping all over them. The base attracted everyones attention when they drove past it and whoever built it must enjoy shooting cops because it seems it was built to attract cops attention.

Not to mention the fact i can only see your head behind those sandbags when you have your gun out and aimed wich gives you a completely unfair advantage because from my expirences bullets dont harm you when your shot through those sandbags, blood just comes out of you.

You also seem to have a habbit of dancing with your gun on your chest at the top of the walls when cops are literally watching you, you also will pull a gun out and aim it whenever you see a cop car come by to try and get its attention.

Ive seen dancing in raids for fun which i think would come under failrp cause it is an unrealistic enviroment to start dancing, it isnt a party its a shootout
(Nov 21, 2017, 10:01 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]-Show Me As Involved-
Toro PDX I believe also had some of these walls placed down on the outside of the property

Correct, but I believe that was at a different time.
(Nov 21, 2017, 10:03 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 21, 2017, 10:01 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]-Show Me As Involved-
Toro PDX I believe also had some of these walls placed down on the outside of the property

Correct, but I believe that was at a different time.
He Had the very 2 end walls i believe, and is also a common user of this base
im done with this converstation cause we already got proved my termin and sirwulf as long as it 4x4 and yall can get in also i wasnt purposely dancing ask you can see termin was talking to us and i met to wave at him fyi also the swat won the last raid so its not a doomfort
Pages: 1 2