Limelight Forums

Full Version: See ya
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gonna keep this short and to the point.

I recently joined the army and leave in the coming months for training. I don't plan on playing the servers between now and when I leave along with an unknown amount of time afterwards. However, I'll still probably lurk on the forums till I leave. 

Feel free to shoot me a message on steam if ya want.

So long.
stay memey and shoot the allahu akbars

adios
FUCK OFF DAD
good luck man, see you on the flip side

you get to play some pubg irl
(Nov 21, 2017, 04:20 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]good luck man, see you on the flip side

you get to play some pubg irl

i'll show china that they aren't numba 1 with my rifle
Goodluck buddy! Hope to see ya back.
Venom. Good luck. I was active duty at one point in my life. You ever need to talk about things, hit me up. One thing is certain, should you stick with it, it will definitely change your life. I do not recommend making major life changes for around three years, while you make this transition. That is to say, don't get engaged or married for a bit, dating and serious relationships are okay, but your potential partner might not be able to accept all of these changes and it's unfair to ask them to. Keep your head down, shut up, listen, and execute tasks immediately when correctly told to do so. That is all you need to get through BCT. Follow on training is a mixed bag, as I only did one MOS and there are too many to keep track of for me.

Lastly, never try to rise and be a hero, it will get you killed. I've seen it first hand. Fall back on your training, as it will keep you alive.

Toujours Pret,
Your future brother from 2CR.
Good luck, Venom!!!
pls quick scope dem all for me.
thx x
Good luck babes
Sad to see another great person leaving. Good luck in the army!
good excuse, might use it later...
Good luck in Zimbabwe.
Well, good luck and all that.
Goodbye and goodluck!
Pages: 1 2