Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR Rasta/Madness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name:  Madness

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]1168, 1171, 2476 & 2573
[/font]

Banned by: Brynn

Server: rp_Evocity_v33x

Ban Reason: Double accounting+ fearrp

Why should you be unbanned?:I've been banned a long time ago, in that time I figured out that what I did was wrong and childish. Most of it was a result of my bad anger management. This is something ive worked on alot and ive changed as a person.

I feel like I should be unbanned because the things I used to do, on purpose or by mistake wont happen again. I just look forward to playing with friends again and have a good time, without losing my temper.

The time in between my last ban and now have been some good ones, I went to arger management therapy, and I've learnt alot about rules and respecting them. I no longer seek to argue and use the rules in my favor but to follow them and roleplay with passion.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Rastafari.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
The staff-member in question has resigned, but I've contacted him about this case.

Thank you for your patience.
Well, firstly I'd like to point out that if I remember correctly the Madness account was not the main account. Actually it was msb.Rasta, which was the main account. The main account (rasta) has 11 bans on it currently, one of which has been a last chance ban with a perm attached to it. It does seem odd how you're wanting to get the Madness account unbanned, because it has less bans, instead of your main Rasta account. Now I don't have access to the ACP anymore, but I can remember your case well, and you did have a lot of accounts connected to your main account.

Some staff member will have to dig out whats what, and find out when it was the last time I banned on of the accounts.
Madness and Rasta are the same account, I know, I called one of the accounts Madness too but I'm not looking to get unbanned on that account. I'm meaning to get this account unbanned I had a few aliases: Madness, Rasta, Rastafari & Free Connies.

If you mean anything else please rephrase.
*bump*
When you say "this account", are you referencing msb.rasta?
Yeah, I'm referring to my main account.

This is the ID of the account I'm referring to:
STEAM_0:0:86954879
Which of these accounts are yours?
msb.rasta (STEAM_0:0:86954879)
Black Pearl (STEAM_0:0:53597499)
Mustache (STEAM_0:1:87621847)
[L²:RP]Tough (STEAM_0:1:83428457)
M4gic W1zardo (STEAM_0:0:145417248)
matchboxer (STEAM_0:0:155496578)
Madness (STEAM_0:0:149141562)
SkullRipper (STEAM_0:0:64350104)
msb.rasta (STEAM_0:0:86954879) is my main account and is still my steam account.

The rest except Skullripper, M4gic W1zardo and matchboxer are my accounts.

So Black Pearl, Mustache, Tough, and the fake Madness were my aults.
*bump*
I'll give staff 24 hours to post their opinion on this thread (the opinions might be visible for admins only) before a decision will be made.

I personally feel that you've racked up too many bans and have too many alts to be given another chance, but I'll wait and see if other admins feel differently.
A permanent ban is permanent for a reason and as such I cannot support an unban, especially with the number of accounts you have
Given the sheer amount of double accounts youve used to try to bypass your punishment rather than appealing it on the set dates you would have been allowed to do so, I won't support your unban.
First of all, do not bump a courthouse thread. There is no need for it. These are all under review and in a case like this it takes time.

Second, good to see you, and I'm glad to hear that you are working on getting things under control. Seeking therapy and taking anger management courses is awesome. The first step is acceptance of your situation and then seeking to better yourself. I am really glad to hear that.

I will say however, due to the sheer amount of bans, BLs and worse of all, Double Accounting that you have done is, quite frankly, a lot of bridges you have burned. It is one of those old sayings, don't burn the bridges behind you. A tough lesson, but an important one to learn.

If this isn't accepted, please try again in the allotted time, keep improving yourself and you will do well.

Thank you.
Pages: 1 2