Limelight Forums

Full Version: Disastrous's Goodbye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Goodbye my fellow brothers.

I'm sure this is going to make a lot of people happy, so I wont waste a lot of time writing this.
I was banned for Double Accounting today, not going into detail on that subject.
It's been a long & fun run here at LimeLight, nearly 1,300 hours, thank you all who have participated in RP with me.

A special thank you to my dearest friends who I've met here at LimeLight.

First and foremost,  - I love you man, you're like the brother I never had, more than grateful to have experienced all the fun we've had together here, thank you so much for always being a true friend to me - something that'll never change.

Secondly,  - I love you just as much, my very first time on the server, you showed me the ropes, had some killer times together, always have considered you a true friend - something that'll also never change.

Thirdly,  - One of the very first people to help me out here at LL, as an administrator you always kept it real, and even after that was gone, you've never changed, forever earned my respect for that.

And last but certainly not least, -  Even though only meeting recently, you've gotta be one of the coolest guys I've met, you don't beat around the bush to help save someones feelings, you keep it real 100% of the time, never a dull moment when you're here, forever have my respect.

Disastrous, out.

Devastated can't even begin to describe how I feel, Farewell my friend. You will not be forgotten..we'll make sure you get a proper burial :/ 
Will never forget the good times, thank you
Woah. Like a punch in the face. Sad to hear.
I hope you can appeal! You have my support.

You are a great guy who knows the rules and doesn't break them. At least not all the time ;D

But - if you are not able to come back, I wish you the best of luck for the future.
PS: I want a refund on the President's Office dupe now >:[
Oh... as Roxas stated, a punch right into the face. Sad to hear about your ban.

Wish you the best of luck mate.
Goodbye man , good luck in your future
Feelsbad when you aren't mentioned.

Anyhow, later Disastrous. Been good memeing around 'n stuff.
who would mention you when he didnt mention me in the first place blech

well this was a disastrous day, goods byes
bye bye
I am not happy to see you leaving. You were always a great person.

Best of luck to the future.
Good roleplayer and good player overall from what I’ve seen. You’ll be missed.
thanks for helping me learn to build n stuff bro, valuable member to the community.

gonna miss ya
I remember the first time I saw you on LL and you were doing this amazing build after build. You impressed me with your skills, kindness and roleplay interest, but I havent really been a very good friend and I'm sorry.

Overall, hope to chat with your in the future and I wish you everything well
well my hazmat suit left the server forever ;c
bye
I know we didn't really like each other much... it's still sad to see you go. Hope you the best for the future man, good luck!
Thanks for joining me on this side of the wall Smile
Pages: 1 2