Limelight Forums

Full Version: Sorry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ban ID: 6274

Banned by: Console

Server: Main/All

Ban Reason: Double Accounting to avoid Ban

Why should you be unbanned?: First i'd like to apologise for said offenses. It was silly of me to begin with as I double accounted to avoid a very minor ban which then dug me into a great hole.

I think I have improved from the my old days, with only a few bans from months ago and very few if any warnings and blacklists. But rather than talking about what I haven't done, i'd rather mention the RP i've enjoyed doing on the server. Gaining 11 REPS within my playtime with many different RP's that span across Agressive RP to Gov RP and more importantly, Passive RP. I know i've done wrong and I understand that it's just plain stupid, there's no arguing. But, I feel like i've proven myself to be a genuine member of the community now, I've made many friends on Limelight and I enjoy the variety of RP that comes along.

To conclude, I'm greatly sorry for breaking the rules and I understand that it is wrong, but I don't want to lose all the friends i've met and fun that can be had on Limelight.

Evidence: n/a But please consider the low punishment record and high rep count.

Thank you for reading.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, TrumanBen.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Under review.
You have 10 bans in total if I'm not mistaken.
All of your bans are on your record because you broke our rules on purpose. Why should we believe that you'll start to follow our rules now when you have a record of ignoring them, breaking them intentionally without giving any thought about the consequences of your actions?
(Dec 8, 2017, 02:47 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]You have 10 bans in total if I'm not mistaken.
All of your bans are on your record because you broke our rules on purpose. Why should we believe that you'll start to follow our rules now when you have a record of ignoring them, breaking them intentionally without giving any thought about the consequences of your actions?

In the past, yes i have intentionally broken the rules. For that I am sorry. But within the past 4 months I have really improved. I feel that I can back this up with my lack of any punishments, and proof of properly done roleplays. I'd have to be mad to start breaking the rules again.
Approved.

Apologies about the delay on this case. I've decided to lift your ban to give you a new chance. Make sure that you're updated on our rules so you can prevent getting banned in the future!