Limelight Forums

Full Version: Amy's Unban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: Amy Zharkan / Zharkan16

Ban ID:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]6136[/font]

Banned by: 
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Enzyme
[/font]

Server: CityRP

Ban Reason:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Insulting and threatening staff-members.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Well insulting staff was true and the reason it led up to that was because someone was breaking rules in game and the staff literally just said "he's allowed to do that" so that triggered me and then I demanded the staff to come to me while I was indeed insulting Blackdog through steam. I got banned by Daley for demanding and all that stuff for 1 week then extended to 2 weeks so then I threatened a staff that I will kill them after I get unbanned and THAT led me to getting banned permanently. I personally believe STEAM messages have NOTHING to do with ingame as I didn't threaten them ingame or on forums it was just a private conversation. I even added the guy I "threatened" and apologized later on and what did he do? Well obviously he accepted my friend request but he ignored me for 1-2 days as in didn't reply anything then deleted me. Was I at fault for insulting staff? Yes indeed but did I really deserve a PERMANENT ban for "threatening" someone to kill them in a game over something that's not in the game? I believe that was a bit too extreme and I also believe it wasn't 100% my fault even the insulting because when I called the staff members nobody did their job and actually handled the situation when it was fresh, instead you left it be and made the situation evolve.

Evidence: None/ ask the people mentioned if the part about them was true.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, zharkan16.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I do not think the reasoning given behind your appeal is valid. I think it's extreme to tell somebody to go and kill them self over a ban in Garry's Mod. You are trying to excuse yourself, but there is no excusing what you did. You were disrespectful, and crossed the line. We will not ever allow harassment of staff members when it's related to their administrative duties. We need to ensure that those who volunteer to improve limelight, and dedicate their time, feel safe here, and know that if somebody goes after them personally, they will no longer have access to the services we provide. And we make it clear that this not acceptable, and will not be condoned. 

Instead of apologizing and trying to make amends, you act incredibly entitled, and I personally am of the opinion that you should not be allowed back onto our servers.
(Nov 20, 2017, 02:28 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]I do not think the reasoning given behind your appeal is valid. I think it's extreme to tell somebody to go and kill them self over a ban in Garry's Mod. You are trying to excuse yourself, but there is no excusing what you did. You were disrespectful, and crossed the line. We will not ever allow harassment of staff members when it's related to their administrative duties. We need to ensure that those who volunteer to improve limelight, and dedicate their time, feel safe here, and know that if somebody goes after them personally, they will no longer have access to the services we provide. And we make it clear that this not acceptable, and will not be condoned. 

Instead of apologizing and trying to make amends, you act incredibly entitled, and I personally am of the opinion that you should not be allowed back onto our servers.

Well the reason i did disrespect the staff and you speak so highly of them and you don't want to be disrespected nor treated bad while you basically disrespected me by not helping and actually not doing your jobs. I don't recall telling ANYONE to go kill themselves I SAID "I will kill you when I get unbanned" that was through steam had NOTHING to do with ingame nor offensive. I got banned for "threatening" to kill someone in a game through something that has NOTHING to do with your server   So I don't get why you think I am excusing myself while I did admit to what I did wrong and ANYBODY and EVERYBODY who knows me including blackdog AND enzyme know that when I am triggered I will insult anyone in my way so that's not even an excuse!

IF you want to talk about this situation properly it started out by the staff team not doing their job leading on to me getting mad and the situation evolving! IF a staff member actually did their job at the time and handled the situation would have never evolved but instead you guy's just didn't even bother coming and you said no rules were broken while there were several and then when I demand a staff to come you personally banned me   + the insults and those also came up because again, NOBODY bothered to do their job.
Not to mention that you started insulting me motherfucker and cunt in Steam after I asked "what happened", when you got banned
(Nov 20, 2017, 04:13 PM)Vatipää Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention that you started insulting me motherfucker and cunt in Steam after I asked "what happened", when you got banned

Again STEAM and LIMELIGHT are not related and ANYONE is free to do anything on steam, but that does prove my point when I am triggered I insult anyone in my way
Basically, I ADMIT that I did insult many people and staff and that's the KEY that ALL the staff are using against me right now but fact is I faced my 2 week ban for insulting staff! This ban appeal is about the permanent ban for "threatening". And also I don't like how many people skip the begining of the story and skip it to the end and go like you insulted staff that's unacceptable.. There is a side where it escalated because nobody stepped in. It's like a fire. The staff are the firemen and they didn't come to extinguish the fire so then you blame the fire for burning the place down? No you can't blame one side while the fire burned the place down because the firefighters didn't show up or didn't care.
Me and enzyme where just having a small discussion about you the day you where banned and your not chill, I did as you asked and told enzyme you wanted a group chat with him and you went off like its my fault he didn't want to because you had already harassed him over steam, I readers you and you kept trying to add me so I blocked you. You also threatend me with violence because I didn't want to talk after you went off a me
For reference as to just what it is you did:

This is not my UBR to handle. Considering I was not the one that permed you. But your attitude is terrible, and your mindset needs some serious work too. When you play on our services you are not entitled to anything. We are however entitle to remove you from our services as we see fit. In this situation you insulted, and threatened several staff members, as well as players.

While we would have considered removing your ban, and allowing you a last chance, I think you have displayed that you do not deserve one. And these are the last words I will waste on you.
I'm standing with Daley on this, and I don't support an unban at all, and I'm saying this as 1 of the 3, potentially 4, staff members who you went off on that night. I'll give you a little detail why.

You were extremely disrespectful, rude and demanding towards all of us, and it was absolutely horrendous how you treated us. You continued despite me saying that you should probably stop, and continuously stepped over the line. As staff members, we take up this position because we'd like to moderate and administrate to a high standard, and whilst we aren't required to be here, we expect to be treated with respect. When you go flaming us, insulting us and god knows what else, you can't seriously expect their not to be consequences attached to that. The way you've tried to explain it also makes no sense.

Yes, I added you back around a week or so after the incident has happened, expecting an apology. This didn't happen, and instead you only tried to make small talk. I didn't take too well to that, and instead decided to remove you again as it was clear you didn't intend to apologize for what you did, so I had no reason to keep you there anymore. I'd recommend thinking back to this, as trying to lie in the courthouse isn't acceptable and can make matters much worse.

My question to you, is what proof do you have to show that, if this were to be approved when Enzyme comes to respond, what will stop you from returning to how you were before? All of the bans you have on record involve staff or player disrespect, in some cases both. What's changed?

Again please notice a few things! 1) STEAM and LIMELIGHT are not affiliated and you should know that because it even says that when you try to login to your website with steam so that has nothing to do with ingame and forums now that's number ONE. I DID get banned for insulting staff ingame! GUESS WHAT? PLEASE NOTICE: I DID MY BAN TIME.

Please also notice: THIS UNBAN REQUEST TOPIC :   Permanent ban for telling someone I will kill them after I am unbanned through steam. Now this was seen as a real "threat" somehow which led it to a perm ban. Insulting staff led on later on since it was already Daley's ban.  

DID I ADMIT TO INSULTING STAFf?
YES. I did it and I served my time for it and the rest was through steam so you can't hold anything against me till I say it on the forums or ingame.

DID ANY OF YOU ADMIT TO NOT DOING THEIR JOB AT THE TIME TO SAVE THIS SITUATION? 
NOPE. Actually   YOU claimed the person I was calling you for "broke no rules" so I asked you is walking around mugging people as a cop allowed? You didn't say no or anything to answer that and you didn't even bother to teleport to check it out so AGAIN

I don't play to play with you. I had friends there and I already served my time for insulting staff. The part of me getting angry cannot and should not be blamed entirely on me while it actually happened due to the lack of effort the staff put into that situation which actually would have been a 1-2 minute sit just warning the guy that he cannot do that, instead you took the lazy way out and said he broke no rules while he did. You should start admitting and understanding that you played a part in the fire to grow.
Putting the flame theme in practice here. You are asking, no demanding firefighters to extinguish the fire from a broken gas line. No matter how often they work, more flames will happen until the pipe itself is repaired. That isn't up to the firefighter.

From my experience and from what I've gathered, I don't support the request. My reason is simple. You are basically saying the victims are at fault. That it is their fault you cannot control your temper. It is their fault for not expecting you to continuously impede them from doing their job by constant messages and threats.

Cussing, swearing and calling people trash is the worse thing you can do if you expect them to help you.

Fact is, research is done on calls that players never see. This is to prevent RP from being interrupted unless absolutely needed.

So next time, tone things down please. Being abrasive in this world will get you nowhere.
(Nov 20, 2017, 09:39 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]Putting the flame theme in practice here.  You are asking, no demanding firefighters to extinguish the fire from a broken gas line.  No matter how often they work, more flames will happen until the pipe itself is repaired.  That isn't up to the firefighter.

From my experience and from what I've gathered, I don't support the request. My reason is simple.  You are basically saying the victims are at fault.  That it is their fault you cannot control your temper. It is their fault for not expecting you to continuously impede them from doing their job by constant messages and threats.

Cussing, swearing and calling people trash is the worse thing you can do if you expect them to help you.

Fact is, research is done on calls that players never see. This is to prevent RP from being interrupted unless absolutely needed.

So next time, tone things down please.  Being abrasive in this world will get you nowhere.

Please notice, I admit I played a part in this but the problem here is you don't notice that NONE of these people claim responsibility for not doing their job properly. It's not something I can change. I get triggered easily and especially when I have no power and the people in power aka staff are not doing their job about someone breaking rules and I have to face the results then I say NOPE! Because this would have been fixed from the start if  actually came and saw that the cop was mugging me instead of just saying "He's not breaking any rules" while he clearly was. SO THAT part is the part I am talking about. 

I DON'T BLAME OTHERS FOR THE BAN. I BLAME ME AND THE PEOPLE INVOLVED. If you think about it with the information I put even in the comments you would realize, YES I was angry, YES I did insult staff, I got banned for two weeks because of insulting staff, THAT is gone. MY PERM ban please notice that's the topic is for telling someoen through steam I will kill them when I get unbanned. That is not a threat and again if you want to focus on my rage and insults I will say it again, IF blackdog or any staff handled the sit when I called for staff it would have been finished easily.  NOW PLEASE NOTICE THAT: The part that triggered me and made the "pipeline" explode is that the staff did not even care to do their job at that point just ignored the call and then I would be forced to handle someone FailRPing and mugging me as a COP and take my money and then arrest me and when I demanded staff to come to me when I got arrested I got banned. 

You say you don't demand a firefighter, WELL.. If there's a fire that's his job. To put out the fire, likewise a staff's job is not only to play, the BIG part which I am sure you know is the fact that a staff takes care of the server and player's happiness to keep players and of course that players are following the rules. None of those were applied here, they did not care about me the player and they did not care about someone breaking the rules. And this isn't my first incident with staff where I call them and then they ignore then I end up getting in trouble for getting triggered. I say if staff would have given 1-2 minutes of their playtime to do their job at that moment, guess what? Problem solved and RP continues! But obviously this is my fault because the staff didn't do their job at that moment which is what I am saying.
(Nov 20, 2017, 09:49 PM)zharkan16 Wrote: [ -> ]  actually came and saw that the cop was mugging me instead of just saying "He's not breaking any rules" while he clearly was. SO THAT part is the part I am talking about. 

(Note: Never saw a cop mugging you, dont think i was ingame, your chats with me we're via steam, and i had told you to provide EVIDENCE, of the action you we're talking about, of which you did not provide and instead just kind of yelled and fumed for awhile)

Had you provided evidence of any kind, the staff whom you had talked to could have long since dealt with your problem, instead you threatened people, insulted staff, and then went on countless rants about how staff are not doing their jobs.

In the end, this is all your fault, no one elses, no one poked you, no one prodded you, no one egged you on, not a single person treated you badly, we answered your calls, and we treated you like everyone else.

This is your fault.
Pages: 1 2