Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | *{GAF}* Vincent | Fealz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: *{GAF}* Vincent | Fealz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35286846 | STEAM_0:0:97591447 

Server: Main RP Server

Time: (In UTC+0) 15:18

Summary: Doomforting - Building an unfair dupe, using it to right against us with an advantage. Vincent build the dupe and Fealz fought in it, therefor abusing a doomfort to gain an advantage. Logs should show that Fealz was involved in the raid as he was shooting on us.

Evidence:
Scoreboard
Elevator pic 1 - No cover when arriving in the second floor
Elevator pic 2
Entrance
Entrance II
Entrance III - From the second floor - No cover whilst trying to enter the warehouse
Thank you for your player-report, Nudelsalat im Panzer.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I was the Police Sergeant at the time ("Rockford Sheriff Dept. | Sheriff") and can confirm that this was a doomfort.

Now, I know it's not really my position to bring it up but they have been told multiple times before to remove many of their doomfort bases.
After discussion with HR about the case, this has been denied. The dupe in question was also reviewed by myself and in-game, which we confirmed as not meeting our requirements for a doomfort.

The grate above the doorway, shown in the picture referenced as Entrance III, was found to be resistant to shots from both sides. This was again demonstrated between me and 26.

Thank you for your report, but it has been denied.