Limelight Forums

Full Version: i got scammed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Name of Player: joelkings0

SteamID: I couldn't manage to get his SteamID

Server: Main

Time: (In UTC+0) +1

Summary: He scammed me on 10k after we agreed that I would buy food from him (15 shipments of Chinese food)

Evidence: [video=dailymotion][/video]
[video][/video]
[video][/video][/color][video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=359&v=iFBP3_Tbd7o[/video[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]][/color]
Thank you for your player-report, Vincent.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Do you have a version of the video that does not have the left hand side cut off?

All vital information is viewable in the chatbox, of which is cut off and thus we cannot confirm anything wrong was done besides the potentialy IC mention of $10,000
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]James Standen: 10000
You have given joelkings0 $10,000.
James Standen: have me mmney 12000000$
James Standen: come
James Standen: 120000
James Standen: ok
James Standen: waht do youwant
James Standen: ok
 Maxim Lazovsky: You have given joelkings0 $10,000.
[/color]
I need actual evidence this is what occured, not you typeing it out, as that does not prove it.

Please repost the video with it centered so all information is viewable
Bump.
Posting for Vincent

He accidentally did something so he had a black border on the side of his recording, he does not have any more proof than the proof that he has just posted, (Vincent wanted me to post for him for personal reasons)
Without a fixed video there is not much we can do as all evidence to show it was infact a scam is cut off in the video.

Ive dug into 80,000 lines of log and from what i can find in them, there is zero context to what is occuring as it appears most of it took place over voice, and joel does not say much via text.

You give him 10,000 this all i can tell, but he does not DC or swap jobs immediately after getting the money, it takes 6 minutes for this to occur.

There also exists no evidence to show that the 10,000 was for chinese or any item in question, the logs simply show you respawn after an arrest or kill, and 1 minute later give him 10,000 with no context or prior discussion from either party, there is zero mention at all of why the money was given.

Then 6 minutes later he swaps jobs and you call in a scam.

Without further evidence there is nothing we can do.

You have 24hrs to provide further evidence before this is concluded
Denied and closed due to lack of evidence.