Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: luckygolden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: luckygolden

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157990967

Server: Rockford_V2b

Time: (In UTC+0) 12:20pm

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. Player broke rules 3.1 and 11.4 as they "put me out of my misery" when I was injured as a paramedic, literally no RP reason behind it as luckygolden just took out his ASP Baton and hit me to death. 

[font=open_sansregular, sans-serif]3.1 - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players. 
[/font]
The action needs to be appropriate to the reason e.g massacring the entire police force is not an appropriate response to being hit with a baton[font=open_sansregular, sans-serif]by a single corrupt officer. [/font]

[font=open_sansregular, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, sans-serif]11.4 - You may kill/injure other government members, but only if they are an immediate threat to your life, the lives of innocent people, or if 
[/font][/font]
it is your only valid option while on-duty. Do not injure/kill for revenge, personal gain, grudges, etc.The Secret Service may never attack [font=open_sansregular, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, sans-serif]the president. [/font][/font]

Evidence: 

[Image: CC92E13EF89E6A42D99E17FE1189332A22388FDC]
[Image: 806E6A78F4F071BD2A56CFBE52C53891A1A4CB0C]
[Image: C887D104358D31F3FF5E4C9BD0053E89FEAB12AB]
Thank you for your player-report, Cole__.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
The accused has 24hrs to respond to this thread and explain their actions before it is finalized.
Approved