Limelight Forums

Full Version: nev's ama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
yo ask me something boys im bored
Why do you want 100m when you're already the richest
can i have money
y u so rich?
Any sneak peeks for your next suggestion?
(Nov 15, 2017, 11:27 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you want 100m when you're already the richest

Why not?

I personally don't see 50m as that much money at the current time considering contraband earns approx. $1,200 a minute - this would mean that you could earn the same amount of money in only 833.33 hours of contraband. Meaning that if you're not spending money on cash-sink items such as weapons, ammunition and modifications - you'll likely achieve this considering contraband can be placed and does not require management.
(Nov 15, 2017, 11:29 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]Any sneak peeks for your next suggestion?

You've probably seen this one;

[Image: l1p57br.png]

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZGdeP3t...sp=sharing>

It's an ideal idea of having realistic business forms for groups that want to actually have a tangible business surrounding their company and not some blanket Clan System where everybody pretends they are a mega-corporation and I'd like to see a system like this that not only introduces new features such as a way to deposit/withdraw money into a corporate fund, share items but also manage equity in the company and allowing ownership to give equity to individuals and open the door up to a proper way of investing in a company - but sadly I don't think we have enough developers to manage a clan overhaul of this proportion at the time. You'll probably be seeing some more manageable suggestions coming out in the next week.
(Nov 15, 2017, 11:38 PM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 15, 2017, 11:29 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]Any sneak peeks for your next suggestion?

You'll probably be seeing some more manageable suggestions coming out in the next week.

thank christ
if the situation ever happened, would u give away 25m to unban maniac
Which three people inspire you the most?
What do Apples smell like?
(Nov 16, 2017, 12:25 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]if the situation ever happened, would u give away 25m to unban maniac

Who's that?
(Nov 16, 2017, 12:25 AM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]Which three people inspire you the most?

Mark Cuban, Bjarke Ingels and Kevin Spacey
why are you so fucking gay
(Nov 16, 2017, 04:01 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]why are you so fucking gay

You literally have a gif of a Garry's Mod police vehicle as your forum signature.
It's a good thing Dallas is ranked one of the most LGBT-friendly cities in Texas!
Pages: 1 2 3