Limelight Forums

Full Version: False Ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Kahjo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63643406

Ban ID: 6246

Banned by: [L²] Overlewd

Server:  Rockford

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]FearRP - refusing to follow orders under gunpoint.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  I litterarily joined the server, went to a BMD, manufactured 5 Kevlars and I startted to get peoples orders, but then I left my computer to go to the shop thats on the other side of the street from my home, I left my character at the industrial part, right at the location where I had manufactured the kevlars, I returned to my PC and saw that Disconnect: Reason at limelight.net and I wondered what happened, Karpoo my friend sent me on steam that "What was that" Then I was wtf I was in the shop litterarily."

Evidence: I hope you really understand and that you can check from the logs that I haven't moved at all after I purchased the kevlar and that I have not talked, opened inventory, opened console, used any items, opened chat, typed anything in chat, haven't moved a single meter. I could not expect at all that I could get banned for breaking fearrp while I had to rush to the shop quickly. I only saw before I left I stood still, then I rushed to shop and when I returned I found out that I got banned 2 minutes ago for breaking fearrp. Please check the logs.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, WGqun-327520996.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
In hindsight I should have made it more clear, but I kinda expected you to see the conclusion of the following PR made by yourself:

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-18186.html

TLDR your own evidence in this PR showed you breaking FearRP.
Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I now notice that he said leave in chat multiple times, and I probably should've left at that point, I didn't leave the area because I have seen others do the same to me, when I have a gun and ex. mug they say it's against the rules in OOC Voicechat, so like the RP situation would be paused.  To be honest I did not know that doing like that was not allowed and would put me into the rulebreaker, simply when explaining that they're mugging in public.

I only wish that you'd understand that I didn't  mean to do it, and I hoped that I would've got warned for it because I honestly did not know that I was breaking rules there, my ban record is pretty clean with no past FearRP bans or warnings, I hope you somehow understand my point of view and that I could just learn from this and that it will not occur again. I wouldn't have posted the player report showing me breaking the rules if I knew that I was breaking the rules.

- Thanks, Kahjo
Approved.

In light of the circumstances of the PR, lack of FearRP related priors, and clean record in the past ~5 months, I will remove the ban and issue a permanent warning instead. The warning is not negotiable, and I expect you to remember this well and don't make the same mistake - the RP situation is not paused, you make your @ call and follow the orders under gunpoint.