Limelight Forums

Full Version: STEAM_0:1:87262869 ICEKILLER_99#HuskyForEnforcer STEAM_0:1:48415726 Cobr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:  ICEKILLER_99#HuskyForEnforcer  Cobra

SteamID:  [b]STEAM_0:1:87262869   [b]STEAM_0:1:48415726[/b][/b]

Server: Rockford

Time: (In UTC+0) 15:05

Summary: Mugging in public, RDM

Evidence: Video uploading
Thank you for your player-report, WGqun-327520996.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
First of all mugging in public is allowed
Second,I killed you because you were told to leave and you did not do so.
I was mugging an officer because I did not notice he was an officer before he got out the car and I can't just let him go away after I pointed a gun at him.I also asked him if its fine to continue mugging him and he said yes.

Cobra was not involved in the mugging nor did he shoot you.He was a lookout.
I'd say it is failRP to mug next to policestation in middle of daylight in middle of a busy street and stripclub. https://youtu.be/J0GUo7rge8U
Concluded.

The accuser will receive a ban for breaking FearRP. If you think someone is breaking the rules, make an @ call and/or gather evidence. Breaking the rules yourself to point out their supposed rule breakage is not acceptable.

Regarding mugging, it may be considered FailRP to mug in very public/completely impractical and risky locations. That particular place is quite close to the police station so I strongly urge the accused to refrain from mugging so close to government buildings in the future. No punishment will be issued due to low severity but consider this a warning.