Limelight Forums

Full Version: Vehicle Suggestions, and the Suggestions Forum Cleanup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As many people may have noticed over the past couple of weeks, the development team has spent a long time going through the suggestions area. We've cleaned up quite a few of the suggestions, and taken it down from 15 pages to 1. We've also been going over the staff review section, making sure your suggestions get prime-time at the staff table. Some have been denied,
some approved, but we know the system is getting faster. However, that's not what I wanted to talk about.

The vehicle suggestions. It's been a place full of wonderful ideas. However, since Vehicle Update Two, not much has happened.
We've noticed this, and taken it aboard; to counteract, we've shut down the vehicles suggestion subforum and moved vehicle suggestions back to the main area. We've also added polls to all of the current vehicle suggestions, and moved them back to suggestions. What we need now, from you guys, is for everyone to get out there and vote. You've seen a cool car or idea that you want added? Vote for it! You think an idea is the worst thing since my promotion? Vote against it! Voting on suggestions is the best way to get your voice heard.

Good Luck, and Happy Voting
okay?
(Nov 13, 2017, 06:23 AM)Razz Wrote: [ -> ]okay?

(go and vote on stuff, because otherwise i end up having to make decisions on 50/50 suggestions and i don't want to do that thanks <3)
Just approve all of mine and deny the rest.

Thanks
But... What if I like the vehicle but it is worse than your promotion?
(Nov 13, 2017, 05:15 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]But... What if I like the vehicle but it is worse than your promotion?

<3
(Nov 13, 2017, 08:33 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]Just approve all of mine and deny the rest.

Thanks

[Image: giphy.gif]
Add them all so we have a lot of diversity and choice!! >Big Grin
CAn we make it so 70% or more allows it to be approved so rock doesn’t be a dumb ass and see 51% yes and add it
cant wait for some more 60-80s cars. Or some midclass/highclass suvs
or even... a chevy blazer.... <3
No seriously thats gonna eb fun
God dam feed us more vehiclesXD
Spent 300k just buying midclass cars yesterday because i wanted to do postal and mechanical rp...
Cant wait to see more like those.
PReferably mid class and utility vehicles as to be honest: sports cars are almost worthless for rp (if not used propperly)
(Nov 14, 2017, 03:08 PM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]God dam feed us more vehiclesXD
Spent 300k just buying midclass cars yesterday because i wanted to do postal and mechanical rp...
Cant wait to see more like those.
PReferably mid class and utility vehicles as to be honest: sports cars are almost worthless for rp (if not used propperly)

Agreed. And having the same mid class vehicles because the other ones arent as good is really boring. Everyone wants the best handling and looking ones so theres no diversity
(Nov 13, 2017, 07:42 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]CAn we make it so 70% or more allows it to be approved so rock doesn’t be a dumb ass and see 51% yes and add it

Can ya'll stop hammering on rock, he has done a great job when he was the only active dev, and i am sure he still does a good job.
(Nov 14, 2017, 10:29 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 13, 2017, 07:42 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]CAn we make it so 70% or more allows it to be approved so rock doesn’t be a dumb ass and see 51% yes and add it

Can ya'll stop hammering on rock, he has done a great job when he was the only active dev, and i am sure he still does a good job.

He’s speaking the truth, not hammering on him (except for the dumb ass part. I mean, I feel the same way, but there is a time and place.)
Pages: 1 2