Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unlawfull killing after Respawn.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Players (Including SteamIDS):
Eski STEAM_0:1:107993579
[L²:RP] Vimpto STEAM_0:0:110116747
Leon  STEAM_0:1:103367091

Server:
City RP 2.

Time:
12:49

Summary:
After being executed in my prior (mentioned in my prior reports) i respawn. I literally just set up my office again when the armed citizen Eski gets up the elevator, pulls his rifle at me and kills me and my vice.
The other officers than, despite being demoted, took back their jobs, went to my office and killed me yet again.

After killing me he took the office of president, so i assume he just did it to get into it.

Evidence:
https://img.picshare.at/1510491177_pruf4.png
https://img.picshare.at/1510491225_pruf6.png
Thank you for your player-report, Luvbread.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
as far as I'm aware I dot remember being told you where dead so I assumed that action was needed to be taken (demoted from captain for "treason" whilst in 190) You had some laws that you weren't going to change when asked either
I didn't know you where kills though cause I was to busy with someone evading me to realize so and no one announced t in radio as far as I'm aware, or I was just to concentrated on the evader. It wasn't my idea to have eski kill you either that was decided as an idea by the other officers I was all in all just a by stander that felt you where wrong tried to solve it passively wich didn't work so we impeached you. I assumed you hadn't died because all the officers previously involved where there's
I have never been asked to change any laws, i was suddenly kidnapped by criminals, than own force.

I was killed by Eksi, than hit dead whilst police officers watched. Reasons for demotions are listed in the other PRs. (Publicly planning Assassination)
(Nov 14, 2017, 06:00 PM)Luvbread Wrote: [ -> ]I have never been asked to change any laws, i was suddenly kidnapped by criminals, than own force.

I was killed by Eksi, than hit dead whilst police officers watched. Reasons for demotions are listed in the other PRs. (Publicly planning Assassination)

You also had gangs going around shooting cops 24/7 because of your laws, so it had to end
(Nov 14, 2017, 06:09 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 14, 2017, 06:00 PM)Luvbread Wrote: [ -> ]I have never been asked to change any laws, i was suddenly kidnapped by criminals, than own force.

You also had gangs going around shooting cops 24/7 because of your laws, so it had to end

They went around to kill people cause they decided to do so, which talking OOCish i can do nothing against. They did all resign and did what they want.

As i said before, in my opinion atleast, both the government and police force should have worked together to fight those criminals and not just go and kill the president - 3 Times.
(Nov 14, 2017, 09:06 PM)Luvbread Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 14, 2017, 06:09 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]

They went around to kill people cause they decided to do so, which talking OOCish i can do nothing against. They did all resign and did what they want.

As i said before, in my opinion atleast, both the government and police force should have worked together to fight those criminals and not just go and kill the president - 3 Times.
What, 4-5officers against 3 full gangs wont work hence why we chose to impeach you instead. The gangs where just shooting other gangs aswell and the city was mayhem (this was planned out in the pd) but i still didnt know you where killed once because A. You still had your job and B. noone announced it whilst i was dealing with another situation
Cause thats FailRPish and i was not the reason for the mess.
The evidence provided does not really show any of the accused doing anything wrong.

That being said, Vimpto, as you have admitted you we're involved in his "Impeachment" Can you please explain in full what happened.

I was basically aware that the president was going to be impeached but i fell of a cliff (therefore NLR) and then i was busy with someone evading me and the president must have been impeached then but OOC wise he didnt lose his job so i thought he hadnt been impeached IC wise it wasnt announced. According to other officers there where gangs going around shooting civillians because of these laws that where put in place, as wellk as them shooting cops. Thats as muchb as i know / remember. I never did any of the killing, just unhandcuffed a suspect by the order of someone
This report specifically is for being killed right after being killed by Swat Officers.

He (Eksi, a Citizen) than proceeded to take my job after he killed and therefore demoted me.(Powerplay, coming up to the Offices Securits with a Rifle as Citizen, killing me by shooting trough the props.)

The officers involved did hire Gangsters and let the citizen kill me pretty much, than proceeded to let the Anarchist punching me to death.
-Snip-
L
(Nov 18, 2017, 09:16 PM)Luvbread Wrote: [ -> ]This report specifically is for being killed right after being killed by Swat Officers.

He (Eksi, a Citizen) than proceeded to take my job after he killed and therefore demoted me.(Powerplay, coming up to the Offices Securits with a Rifle as Citizen, killing me by shooting trough the props.)

The officers involved did hire Gangsters and let the citizen kill me pretty much, than proceeded to let the Anarchist punching me to death.
I didnt take your job as far as im aware? Another officer did im pretty sure nevermind didn't read your reply properly
Eksi took the job after killing me.
I still don’t know what I have done wrong to even be involved in this apart from follow a few orders
Pages: 1 2