Limelight Forums

Full Version: Second unlawful Presidential Kidnapping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Players (Including SteamIDS):
[L²:RP] Sp00pyGopnikBoye
STEAM_0:0:128324890
Alfie
STEAM_0:1:182595562
Leon
STEAM_0:1:103367091
AyeeAnonymous
STEAM_0:0:121158941

Server:
City RP 2.

Time:
12:30

Summary:
Basically, ive been kidnapped by my own officers (Despite not doing dictatorship RP.)

Its mainly about the player [L²:RP] Sp00pyGopnikBoye who was prior demoted as Sergeant since he did not follow my instructions as President. He than got back into the job of a normal officer, where he got the officers around him and managed a kidnapping on me. I was handcuffed and tazerd.

I do not regard this as a lawful kidnapping, threatend to be killed under gunpoint.
I was executed.

Evidence:
https://img.picshare.at/1510490364_pruf2.png
https://img.picshare.at/1510490430_pruf3.png
Thank you for your player-report, Luvbread.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I only suggested that we do something about you as there were armed criminals running around constantly at PD, Town Hall, shooting cops and I assumed that they must be mad at you since you had some questionable laws, like authorizing shoot on sight during lockdowns and actively encouraging it, get rid of you get rid of constant cop car stealing, getting shot at and all that fun stuff, also are presidents supposed to control the PD by enforcing a different job name? And a german one at that? I got killed for that back on EvoCity by basically the entire server and I didnt make a PR, might have been because there were staff members in on the raid. -Sp00pyGopnikBoye
So from my story, I got into the server and i'm getting shot at randomly and a bunch of street fights are going on.

I was informed that the president was allowing these people to kill us so Gopnik gets us all together and tells us that we are going to impeach him, seeming as it is a direct threat to our lives (Rule 11.4). So we tell them to get on the ground and Leon and Gopnik tells them (and Vimpto jumps off the ravine..) about what happened and why. We then bring them to the holding cell and Leon, Alfie and Gopnik execute them.

I wasn't involved in directly killing them but I went along with it seeming as I was informed the President was allowing this.
I might have been informed incorrectly but from what information I had, I went along with it.

Later, I'm called to 190 Mainstreet where for some reason we (Gamerpro is now here) arrest an anarchist. Somebody, can't remember who, tells the anarchist that we will let him go if he kills the president (So he looses his job I assume). But when we get up there, Eski (STEAM_0:1:107993579) who is a civie, injured the pres and the vice. The other officers then allow Eski and the anarchist to punch the bodies to death. Eski then takes the Pres spot.

I do have pics, i'll sent them in a few mins.
You are supposed to fight the criminals and crime as police officer, not the president?

Just for assuming they dont like me, you cant organizse an execution on me, i think? (As in hand in hand to fight the criminals?)

I called the Emergency laws to protect myself, and to protect the officers so did not do anything at all that the officers could be killed, i actually tried to get the city back under control.. What you did was refuse to talk to me, to work with me, and than kill me.
//Edit: This was NO dictatorship. I called a lockdown and ordered a strict enforcement. All the people ive demoted got back into the force and took that as the first best reason to slaughter me.
If we believe the president is a danger or threat we will not let him continue, you seem to be too into the thought that you cant be touched by goverment because you are the president
You cannot do that, regarding rule 11.4.
You just cant decide on your own to kill him because he is a "danger."
Allowing masked people to be shot on sight is endangering possibly innocent people
I authorized the usage of deadly force on masked people that have both shot me and officers, also held officers hostage.

Get your context right before you organize an execution of president and vice.

Even if not, i still dont see how that would legitimate you being allowed to kill both the vice and me.
You said that we could shoot people wearing masks on sight...
You were becoming a criminal yourself so we had to take action.
we cannot identify who shot you or us since they are wearing the same mask, therefore we cant differentiate them from just anyone wearing a mask
We executed you since we could not arrest or demote you
As stated before:

All i did was to take steps against the criminals to stop them RDMing around.
I have not wanted to start a dictatorship.
I have not allowed that.
(Nov 12, 2017, 03:09 PM)AyeeAnonymous Wrote: [ -> ]Later, I'm called to 190 Mainstreet where for some reason we (Gamerpro is now here) arrest an anarchist. Somebody, can't remember who, tells the anarchist that we will let him go if he kills the president (So he looses his job I assume). But when we get up there, Eski (STEAM_0:1:107993579) who is a civie, injured the pres and the vice. The other officers then allow Eski and the anarchist to punch the bodies to death. Eski then takes the Pres spot.

We arrested Elliot for running police officer over
Elliot - changed jobs from gun dealer to fireman/chief to anarchist and at that point we arrested him.

I have no evidence for this unless someone has got evidence.
Pages: 1 2