Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unlawful Presidential Kidnapping / RDM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Players (Including SteamIDS):
Kahjo STEAM_0:1:63643406
[L²:RP] Vatipää (#teamV5P)    STEAM_0:1:122711907        
Kaprooo STEAM_0:1:41893793   

Server:
City RP 2.

Time:
11:57

Summary:
It all started with me trying to hold a meeting as a President. I wanted to talk tough our plans, the taxations, latest achievements and than have a talkround with which laws to implent. It was obligatory for all officers.
During that, nearly half of the officers started to minge, to munch, minge around. I demoted them after some time. At this point, [L²:RP] Vatipää (#teamV5P), the current sergeant, told all officers to resign, which he than did.

Some minutes later, i was in my office setting up laws, they came up and just kidnapped me, failing to provide a reason while asking. They than pulled me into the elevator where ive been killed.

I think this is one of the worst RP scenarios i could have tought of, and simply unacceptable. Those guys have minged around, and proceeded to KOS all gov officials.

His friends, the resigned cops were involved in the whole kidnappery.

Evidence:
https://img.picshare.at/1510488901_Unbenannt.png
Thank you for your player-report, Luvbread.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I really dont get the point of this PR. Especially the "RDM" part. You got killed by the elevator when it got stuck. And how is that breaking the rules from me if I say "I will resign from this corrupt government" and tell other officers to do so. You were a corrupt president. You literally demoted 2-3 officers because they coughed, and you said they are betrayers of the country. (Dont remembet the exact demotion reason, but it was something like that).

Then the kidnap part. We don't have to tell the reason in OOC or during the situation. The reason was ( can explain better) you demoted 2-3 basically for no reason and saying that they are betrayers of the country. Our plan was not to kill you, only hostage you because you demoted the officers for no reason. And like I menitoned earlier, you got killed by the elevator, not us.
I no case whatsoever was i being corrupt.

I actually tried to do a conference to talk things trough and progress in which most police officers only minged around.

What has killed me is unclear to me. All i know is that something definitly did.

The demotion had a very good reason, as listed above: Mingery, not doing their jobs, being unprofessional.
(Nov 12, 2017, 09:40 PM)Luvbread Wrote: [ -> ]I no case whatsoever was i being corrupt.
For us it seemed like you were corrupt.

I actually tried to do a conference to talk things trough and progress in which most police officers only minged around.
-

What has killed me is unclear to me. All i know is that something definitly did.
It was the elevator, admins can see that with their system

The demotion had a very good reason, as listed above: Mingery, not doing their jobs, being unprofessional.
Mingery? How
Not doing jobs? You forced us to have a meeting at courthouse. If you didnt come you would get demoted
EDIT: And the demotion reason was betrayers of the country
Feel free to do as you wish, but kidnapping someone with 4 men for assuming something seems really overreacted.
Denied.

From the evidence and statements provided, there is insufficient reason to believe that rule violations took place.