Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on Kid A.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Kid A

SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:205644332)

Server: [EU] LimeLight [Rockford_v2b] [Semi-Serious Roleplay].

Time: (In UTC+19:50)

Summary: Rdm. He also could ask me to leave or just drag me out.  Sad

Evidence: https://youtu.be/3i5yjvCU5g8
Thank you for your player-report, -=[L²:RP]InfinityJelle=-.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
- Posting on behalf of accused player as he has currently forgot his login details
I didn't mean to kill him, I only wanted to knock him out and drag him down the stairs as he interrupted our gang whilst doing up our apartment. His ragdoll pulled up and hit the railing I believe which killed him. Also the video said its not available
Video is unavailable. Please fix it within 24 hours.

Thanks!
(Nov 10, 2017, 12:30 AM)Da Cool Cow Wrote: [ -> ]- Posting on behalf of accused player as he has currently forgot his login details
I didn't mean to kill him, I only wanted to knock him out and drag him down the stairs as he interrupted our gang whilst doing up our apartment. His ragdoll pulled up and hit the railing I believe which killed him. Also the video said its not available

You could also ask if i could get out of the appartment. I just sayt hello. If you just asked me to get out. It will be all fine.
(Nov 10, 2017, 04:45 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Video is unavailable. Please fix it within 24 hours.

Thanks!
Ow... i had the video on private. Is it fixxed now? Thank you.
After reviewing the video, I don't believe what happened there was done with malicious intent, thus isn't enough for me to issue a punishment based off that alone. If you take a look 31 seconds in and onwards, look very carefully and Kid A makes a very sharp turn with your body in hand. Turns like that don't end up very well, due to the vulnerable state the body is in when it's ragdolled as it is.

To Kid A, please note that a lot more care should be taken with bodies in the future. It's usually best to crouch down and pick up the body, turn whilst you're crouched, then stand back up.

Thank you for your report, but it has been denied.