Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mad Max: The Wasteland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I was unaware they were making another Mad Max since we waited 30 years for Fury Road to be released. This movie has been confirmed and it is happening, couldn't be more excited for any other movie (other than a possible Interstellar sequel). I'm pretty sure most of you notice I have some huge obsession with Mad Max, I know some will despise but Fury Road is one of my favourite since it focuses alot on the cars, being that it feels the cars of the "Chairmen" of each territory has an extension of their character being the cars they drive, for example "The People Eater" drives a heavily modified M814 Cargo Truck, with Mercedes Benz W123 limousine body. Fantastic!. I'd love to find fellow Wastelanders! Please let me know your favourite Mad Max film, an car of course! 
Saw the first movie , was alright , nothing special
I wanna get the game, is it any good (If u have it) I can pick it up with all DLC for around £4 on Kinguin
(Nov 9, 2017, 09:01 PM)Coupcake Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna get the game, is it any good (If u have it) I can pick it up with all DLC for around £4 on Kinguin

Do it, I've got a few hours into the game an I love it! A good way to pass the time.
Great film.