Limelight Forums

Full Version: contraband and bmd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so can you have contra as bmd? would make sense if you can since you can raid as bmd but just checking.
BMD sets up shop in a warehouse or with a gang. As an underground job, he can spawn contraband down to make some extra funds in the process.

BMD's job is to sell BMD items. That is his sole purpose. He doesn't need to go raid others. He's only on the defensive, to protect himself and his possessions.

Contraband never meant you could raid someone.

It would be NICE to allow these jobs to raid with groups or attack their rivals, but sadly that isn't the case atm.
The Black Market Dealer is allowed to do Contraband and Weed however they MUST sell their Black Market items as a bigger priority. As a Black Market Dealer, you can not raid at all as they are classified as a Merchant Role, even if they are selling Underground Items.

Do you have anymore questions on this topic, ?
could you please tell me which rule says that bmd cant raid for future reference?
Can’t access via phone, but it either falls under failrp or a specific rule. You should be able to access it under City RP 2 - Rules. It will most likely be under Raid Rules.
Found it:

3.7 - Do not raid as a Doctor, Chef, Gun Dealer, Mechanic, Taxi Driver or Security Guard.

Looks like you can Smile

Good news for me too.
I do stand very much so corrected as I thought 3.7 might be written incorrectly, however, After talking to he has stated they are allowed to raid but within an RP background. It did use to be a rule however I believe since the change of freedom in roleplay this has changed. If you feel you require clarifitation on a certain roleplay raid, staff are always available on @ calls and Teachers could possibly support you also over /help. Conversation below:

Do you have anymore questions, ?
Alright, all my questions are answered. Thanks everyone for answering and feel free to close.
Closed and Archived.
Try again.