Limelight Forums

Full Version: AWM Scopes dont work properly - Gun Dicks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i have no scope, i have a massive error in my first person model,
All scopes have x4 zoom, shift does not give the small extra zoom,
x20 zoom scope zooms x4 and is an error aswell.

No idea what caused this ( I have all weapon content installed and activated)

And all guns are in the private area.
And i mean all guns ( except AR and AK)
Try downloading CW 2.0 from the workshop

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=349050451
If you have any TTT Content, it is recommended to remove them as that is a large issue with CW for some reason which I do not know about.
I do not have any sorts of TTT content.. not that i know of atleast.

However, i was not able to test the solution vatipää said as i havent been on the server the last few days.
Any update on this ?
Indeed, yes.
Now not all guns are dicks, but sometimes the same weapon is for the one person properly in the hand and for the other person still in the dick area..

I was unable to test scopes due me not playing swat (and being too broke atm to waste 1k for testing)
Do you have a list of some of the common weapons that are put on your crotch?
Most commonly was the Benelli and SCAR-20 (not the sniper if it is the sniper)
Alright, I'll look through some previous works to see what is going on, as I do believe someone else has had this issue in the past.

The Gun Dicks seem to have dissapeared, however.. AWM scopes still dont work properly.

[Image: 5Ut0v83.jpg]
[Image: Dex5awF.jpg]
[Image: zScqsA2.jpg] x20 scope
[Image: dGY6CUx.jpg] x4 scope
Do you have any custom CW 2.0 content that is not the original pack that Vatipaa posted?

If you do, I recommened unsubscribing to them and checking if not I recommened attempting to delete the LL content (directed more at weapon packs) and CW content from your addons area again and see if there are any improvements.
Closed.