Limelight Forums

Full Version: Community gaming nights?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey everyone! 

One of the original points of this new forum was to mean that people could play stuff together even when they're not on our servers 

So I'm just interested at this point what games people might want to see on a community gaming night. No solid plans yet but it's definitely something we want to do soon!

Post below!:
Divinity Original Sin II - Game Master mode :3
Maybe stuff like PUBG, Fortnite, OW or maybe when it comes out the new Battlefront 2.
(Nov 8, 2017, 02:04 PM)T-Bone Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe stuff like PUBG, Fortnite, OW or maybe when it comes out the new Battlefront 2.

Yes pls I have all of those
Temar contacts PUBG Partner and gets partnered then we can set up a custom tournament in PUBG where you can win ingame shit like 1mil$$. Like a tournament for Solo FPP, Duo FPP and Squad FPP. I'll throw more ideas if he ever gets the partnership wich won't obiviously happen because you need to be a streamer or youtuber with many views/rs. Or a tournament organizer but hard to believe that we'll get 100people from LL to play pubg...
Also incase the PUBG plan doesn't work out, we can have a minecraft pvp server.
(Nov 8, 2017, 03:02 PM)WGqun-327520996 Wrote: [ -> ]Temar contacts PUBG Partner and gets partnered then we can set up a custom tournament in PUBG where you can win ingame shit like 1mil$$. Like a tournament for Solo FPP, Duo FPP and Squad FPP. I'll throw more ideas if he ever gets the partnership wich won't obiviously happen because you need to be a streamer or youtuber with many views/rs. Or a tournament organizer but hard to believe that we'll get 100people from LL to play pubg...

That's actually a really good idea.

Huge +Support on this suggestion
PUBG Tournament i like the sound of
Massive game of CAH (Cards Against Humanity) ?

Umm ill try and think of some more.
Hearts of Iron IV and PUBG
PUBG

message was too short
I made a strawpoll of the games people have suggested and some of my own suggestions:
https://www.strawpoll.me/14354965
Results
realistically this will happen like once and never again, if we want to keep a regular "community gaming night" it needs to be actively maintained
What about town of Salem?
EU4
Arma 3 mass invade and annex type shit
Pages: 1 2 3