Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Couldn't Sign in the forums to see why am I banned... So It was pretty Impossible to Explain the things that I did cause Couldn't sign in... Maybe the Ban was from the good reason You decide... Also sorry for my bad English.. ''He had contraband  as a gun dealer '' Yea I know that i should've Read More about the rules... But my Question... How did they know I had Contrabands In my home If I had no ''SEARCH WARRANT''
 Also '' Broke Fear RP had gun pointed at him, he didn't do what i told him to and he jumped into the ravine'' If The person is suicidal Isn't it hes own decision If he wants to die from bullet or jumping in ravine... I don't know... It is up to you guys.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Heppu62.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Please follow the template found at https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11095.html and I'd be happy to discuss this with you. You've got 24 hours to make the changes needed.

Cheers!
Thank you for your unban request, but on this occasion, it has been denied.

Sadly, as you haven't corrected the original post to follow our appeal template, I'm unable to consider your appeal. I noticed your ban has since expired though, so hope to see you on the server soon!

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team.