Limelight Forums

Full Version: tOxIc abuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Steam Name: doesnt matter

Time/Date: idk

Your Steam ID: doesnt matter

Name of Staff Member: Toxic

Summary/Details: He got upset about my very minor comment "Where's your god now?" and warned me to 40% for 'disrespect towards an user'. First of all, if it was disrespect (which IMO it wasn't), it wasn't aimed at any user in specific, it was aimed at religion. It may seem as some shitpost but it had an actual valuable point in it. Also, 3 warning points, are you fucking kidding me? People have done WAY worse things and received 1 warning point, and also, if it only was 1 warning point I wouldn't give a shit tbh but the fact that you put me to 40% for a single sentence that doesn't even contain profanity or isn't directed at anyone is really pathetic in my opinion.

Evidence: [Image: 49xhyim.png]
I'll be honest as someone that was viewing your comment, it was very inappropriate and I'm surprised you didn't get 100%/ I felt your comment was a lot like Rocks when he posted on the Las Vegas shooting. It wasn't funny and was extremely disrespectful as the situation cost over 20 people their lives. You didn't add any input, other than something that would obviously offend users and I believe you expected that.

I can understand if I could be uninvolved with this in another view, and I apologize if it seems this way.

Yeah, unfortunately not involved. Otherwise we might end up with every single person who read the thread commenting on this.
Good morning, please edit your post to include your Steam ID and steam name, in order to better comply with the staff report posting template. As for the time, I warned you at approximately 1259 GMT.

Same thread:
[Image: Flv8Bd2.jpg]

Forum rules, in particular the rules for posting.
[Image: 9ulVuz4.png]

The post you were warned for:

[Image: GiKaNXQ.jpg]

Your post was both inconsiderate to other users, and inappropriate for the News thread. I warned you accordingly.
Quote:2.Do not flame or provoke flaming.

I believe your comment could quite fairly be deemed a violation of the above rule as it seems to have no purpose other than to provoke and "trigger" people on the thread in question.
(Nov 6, 2017, 09:14 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]

I believe your comment could quite fairly be deemed a violation of the above rule as it seems to have no purpose other than to provoke and "trigger" people on the thread in question.

Just because you believe it had no other purpose doesn't make it true. Also what is the point of a forum if I can't be entitled to share my opinion? I obviously didn't direct it at a person.
(Nov 6, 2017, 09:26 PM)Razz Wrote: [ -> ]

Just because you believe it had no other purpose doesn't make it true. Also what is the point of a forum if I can't be entitled to share my opinion? I obviously didn't direct it at a person.

As shown above, there are rules to posting. I acted on what I, a staff member, saw as a violation of that rule, and I have yet to see how my decision was gratuitous.
(Nov 6, 2017, 09:46 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]

As shown above, there are rules to posting. I acted on what I, a staff member, saw as a violation of that rule, and I have yet to see how my decision was gratuitous.

It was abuse of your power as I do not think it fits the rule violations you describe, it was neither disrespect nor inappropriate.
(Nov 6, 2017, 09:49 PM)Razz Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 6, 2017, 09:46 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]

It was abuse of your power as I do not think it fits the rule violations you describe, it was neither disrespect nor inappropriate.