Limelight Forums

Full Version: FAIL RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: OMG its Brian, OnlineSyco, IceSund 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:198203187, STEAM_0:0:78191187,  STEAM_0:1:17730858

Server: eu

Time: (In UTC+0)

Summary: rules they broke 3.3. I Was In The Jail Sat down The Office Tarazed me off without asking Get Up I Had No Weapons on me  On Me , when they sent me to jail they Tarazed me why i was in jail and handcuffed me .

Evidence: clip from the live stream https://clips.twitch.tv/RealBoldWrenSeemsGood 

full live stream https://www.twitch.tv/videos/187768030
Thank you for your player-report, shanebillingham.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Hi there ,

Could you please update your original post to have the correct SteamID for OnlineSyco?

Thanks!
This is now done
Thanks!

All accused parties have 24 hours to respond.
, a couple of questions and points for you before this is concluded later today.

- Why did you decide it was appropriate to arm up, as a Citizen, in attempt to try and kill the two officers after asking them to leave?

- What made you trespass into the Police Station, after attracting the attention of both of the two officers, entering the jails then waiting for them to come and arrest you?

- Why constantly shout at them, aggravating the situation even further?
In the clip it shows that it is the swat seargant who knocks you out im just preseant we were all there and can confirm you were uncooperational most of the time but it was his choice not mine. Hope this helps Smile
(Nov 6, 2017, 05:08 PM)OnlineSyco Wrote: [ -> ]In the clip it shows that it is the swat seargant who knocks you out im just preseant we were all there and can confirm you were uncooperational most of the time but it was his choice not mine. Hope this helps Smile

Could you explain why you called him an arrogant cocky asshole, nearing the end of the first clip posted in the original post?
(Nov 6, 2017, 05:10 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 6, 2017, 05:08 PM)OnlineSyco Wrote: [ -> ]In the clip it shows that it is the swat seargant who knocks you out im just preseant we were all there and can confirm you were uncooperational most of the time but it was his choice not mine. Hope this helps Smile

Could you explain why you called him an arrogant cocky asshole, nearing the end of the first clip posted in the original post?

Yes throughout alot of this he decided to interupt us shouting about how he was streaming when i was trying to explain things to him and when someone said he was causing trouble i came and made that remark. I lost my cool on that but with reason, my bad.
(Nov 6, 2017, 05:10 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]

Also at the begining he was calling me an asshole
Thank you for your report.

Player OMG its Brian (STEAM_0:0:198203187) failed to respond within the given timeframe, and there is not sufficient evidence to support any wrongdoing.

Player IceSund (STEAM_0:1:17730858) failed to respond within the given timeframe, though we have spoken in-game, and there is not sufficient evidence to support any wrongdoing.

Player OnlineSyco (STEAM_0:0:78191187) has responded within the given timeframe, and I have determined that he has violated:

- Player Disrespect, by calling Shane an arrogant cocky asshole, as shown in Clip #1 (1.4)

Player will receive a permanent warning for player disrespect, as the situation was aggravated by the reporter.

Additionally, OP Shanebillingham (STEAM_0:1:91322706) will receive punishment for the following:

- Having an invalid reason to shoot upon two officers. (3.1)
- Having an incorrect job title to shoot upon police. (3.5)
- Walking into the cells, attracting the attention of both of the two officers, then sitting in a cell waiting to be arrested. (3.3)
- Player Disrespect, by telling them to "shut the fuck up". (1.4)

Player will receive a three day suspension for violations involving 3.1, 3.5, 3.3 and 1.4

A note to Shane, in the future, rather than getting agitated and frustrated over a situation and screaming that you'll be sending the clip to administrators and the likes, please don't let your emotions take control and act upon them. Stay calm, and try to resolve the matter ICly. Talking over them and reminding them that you'll be bringing this to staff, they're going to get banned, etc etc isn't the way to go.

Cheers,
[L²:M] Nightmare
Server Moderation Team.