Limelight Forums

Full Version: Im back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been meaning to post in here for awhile. 

Basically If you dont know me, basically I played for 30 hours like 2 years ago then stopped and recently got back into the swing of things. 

Few things about me:

I have played cityrp for years now. I have a total of over 1500 hours between
  • Fearlessrp
  • Novarp
  • Evorp
And thats going all the way back to 2011~2012.

IRL I work for target in electronics, currently in college studying accounting, have a girlfriend which is weird cause those exist for some reason.... trying to get her to play this so hopefully she'll be on here someday. I am a redneck and love Ford f350's and attend drag strip events from 603 diesel and northeast performance diesel. 

I run a youtube channel sorta. I use to upload lots of content when I was younger, maybe ill do it again. 

I would kinda like to join a clan or restart my old Rogue Shadow Contractors one we'll see, especially to play other games off server for fun. 

Maybe would like to make like trailers and stuff for the community or atleast contribute, idk we'll see if I have time.

Currently writing two books, one is a fictional military one and the other one is a personal finance guide for young people, cause after all millennials are poor but ruin everything. 

Anyways if yall got any questions let me know. Ill see you serverside!

quick edit: My ingame characters name is "Captain Smith." Im using one of the main characters in my military book as my character in LL. Although this is not canon, some of the stuff I will talk about ("Oh I remember this ambush, back in the army we did this") will be.
Welcome back!! Hope you enjoy all of LL's newest updates, and I hope to see you be a contributing factor to this great community! Smile
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
Personally dont recognise you but I'm sure I will from now on Big Grin
I don't know you yet, but welcome back to the community.
As said before, there are multiple updates that came out recently that should excite you to hop on often.

See you around!
Oh man I remember you from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. Welcome back!
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:55 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man I remember you from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. Welcome back!

How far back, I feel like I remember your name.
(Nov 7, 2017, 01:55 AM)sr603 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:55 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man I remember you from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. Welcome back!

How far back, I feel like I remember your name.
Back when you started a clan and I applied for it and then you died. I think I wasn't called Overlewd back then though.
Welcome back!

LimeLight has had a plethora of new updates, so hopefully you'll find them cool! Feel free to hit me up in game or on Steam if you need anything dude.