Limelight Forums

Full Version: World of Warcraft Expansion - Blizzcon 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The new World Of Warcraft Expansion has been announced at Blizzcon 2017. Details about it have been placed in the spoilers to prevent accidental spoilers if you not into that shit.

Are you shitting me? A Horde v Alliance Expansion? Oh god I can't contain my exci..... *spontaneously falls asleep*

Edit: Watched second video. Yep, totally filler. FeelsBadMan
I was really hoping to fight against the old gods now. As many things kinda made a slight move towards it during WoD and Legion.
But hey - we just once and for all fought the Burning Legion - literally the biggest enemy after the old gods. What are we doing now? Oh ye - FIGHT EACH OTHER!
(Nov 3, 2017, 09:46 PM)roxas Wrote: [ -> ]I was really hoping to fight against the old gods now. As many things kinda made a slight move towards it during WoD and Legion.
But hey - we just once and for all fought the Burning Legion - literally the biggest enemy after the old gods. What are we doing now? Oh ye - FIGHT EACH OTHER!

You clearly haven't watched the Blizzcon Live Stream. They have expanded on what is going to happen in a very brief summary for Legion and what might await people.
Looks very promising, love Blizzard cinematics as they get better every year!

One thing I dont like is the new continents where they separate Alliance and Horde players, I also dont like the look of the new zones. Look like a rip off out of Legion. I would rather like to replay old continents like Easten Kingdom and Kalimdor.
(Nov 4, 2017, 01:27 AM)Eclipze Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very promising, love Blizzard cinematics as they get better every year!

One thing I dont like is the new continents where they separate Alliance and Horde players, I also dont like the look of the new zones. Look like a rip off out of Legion. I would rather like to replay old continents like Easten Kingdom and Kalimdor.

That has been a common complaint with a lot of friends and I do agree with you. This happened during Warlord of Draenor, at least at the start of it.